Match Thread Leicester v Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOX Franks

Silly question but what justifies Barnes as being a better player than Albrighton?
One screamer against Sheffield does not a season make. Not convinced Barnes has shown enough to be automatically considered best XI

Micky

Silly question but what justifies Barnes as being a better player than Albrighton?
One screamer against Sheffield does not a season make. Not convinced Barnes has shown enough to be automatically considered best XI
I think it is because has the ability to drive past people and he is direct. This creates space for others to exploit.

lesterboy

Probably because Barnes plays left wing while Albrighton plays right wing. Maybe we should play the best 11 as rated by championship manager?

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Probably because Barnes plays left wing while Albrighton plays right wing. Maybe we should play the best 11 as rated by championship manager?
This doesn’t seem very sensible. The last Championship Manager release was in 2016, so even if Barnes is in the game his ratings will be shit.

popillius

I don't think there is much to choose between Albrighton and Barnes. I love what Albrighton offers and he can deliver a peach of a ball but Barnes makes a nuisance of himself and drives at the defence with pace which causes real problems.

tedfoxxx

I don't think there is much to choose between Albrighton and Barnes. I love what Albrighton offers and he can deliver a peach of a ball but Barnes makes a nuisance of himself and drives at the defence with pace which causes real problems.
Barnes links up well with Chilwell too, making the useless **** look half decent.

tedfoxxx

I’m glad their Barnes isn’t playing, I’d love him here as a backup to Vardy.

Graz

I think this is our strongest starting XI

not much difference between Albrighton and Barnes or even Gray (sometimes) in terms of what they overall bring to the team, so little point arguing about that.

But Barnes added pace is what gets him the nod here I think. And Burnley have good centre backs for clearing Albrighton crosses

Let's win this for Vichai. I hope we do him proud on this emotional day. Sure our boys will be up for it.

homer

It's an exciting attacking line up - and it needs to be because they will be coming here for a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669