Pre Match Leicester v Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see the lineup again. I thought Praet did about enough to justify a starting place again but Nacho didn't necessarily have the impact we'd have liked. Although not getting much in the way of service didn't really help him and I felt Vardy benefitted more being able to run against more tired legs later in the game. He made a difference today coming off the bench. I'd probably still like to see Nacho starting but just get more support with him. Maybe that's where we missed this new forward running Ndidi today...

Nacho didn't necessarily have the impact we'd have liked. Although not getting much in the way of service didn't really help him and I felt Vardy benefitted more being able to run against more tired legs later in the game.

I thought he played well today.

Nacho had six shots today in 67 minutes. And he was much more involved in the play than Vardy ever is.
Nacho had 55 touches today in 67 minutes, and a pass success rate of 94%.
Vardy had 21 touches in 75 minutes againce Cov, 67% pass success.

If we're defending and want to play on the break Vardy might be a better option, but, despite his flaws, Nacho offers more in every other situation. So he'll probably leave before the window closes.

Nacho had six shots today in 67 minutes. And he was much more involved in the play than Vardy ever is.

If we're defending and want to play on the break Vardy might be a better option, but, despite his flaws, Nacho offers more in every other situation. So he'll probably leave before the window closes.
Vardy was perhaps more suited to todays game as Huddersfield pressed us. When opponents sit back I think Iheanacho is more suited.

It's obvious that we are better with Iheanacho in the side.

It's also remarkable that he's still here. He would improve most PL sides.

I agree - he is the perfect fit for the system, and Vardy is the perfect for the last fifteen mins when the opposition is knackered from chasing us around all game. It works well

Daka is the perfect fit for getting the **** out of the Club so I never have to watch the hopeless **** ever again

Hopefully a few are out and a few are in.

Either way, neither Mcateer nor Marcal should start. If there are no signings, I'd play Marc on the right. And obviously bring back Mads if he's fit.

Same time except I'd start McAteer over Marcal.

But hopefully we get Butch Cassadei in before next week and can start him in place of Praet.

I still think Justin would very well in this system and I find it odd he isn't being considered, however Faes, Vestergaard and Doyle looked decent enough against Huddersfieild so I don't see him changing it.

I still think Justin would very well in this system and I find it odd he isn't being considered, however Faes, Vestergaard and Doyle looked decent enough against Huddersfieild so I don't see him changing it.
Did you type that with your ****ing nose?

Cardiff were horrifically bad against a truly terrible QPR side. I know form can fluctuate wildly at the start of a season but if they play like that again we'll have this won by half time.

So probably a 0-1 home defeat then.

**** me I hate the championship.

Cardiff were horrifically bad against a truly terrible QPR side. I know form can fluctuate wildly at the start of a season but if they play like that again we'll have this won by half time.

So probably a 0-1 home defeat then.

**** me I hate the championship.
Absolutely no reason we can’t win our first seven this season. Some absolute shit. To be honest anything less would actually feel disappointing.

Cardiff, Rotherham, Tranmere, Hull up next.

Sooner we get out of this shithole the better.

Absolutely no reason we can’t win our first seven this season. Some absolute shit. To be honest anything less would actually feel disappointing.

Cardiff, Rotherham, Tranmere, Hull up next.

Sooner we get out of this shithole the better.
It's nice. Cosy almost. Much nicer than that most unfair unbalanced league called the premier league.

I'm going to make a lot of money on backing 1-0 wins or under 3.5 goals this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566