Pre Match Leicester v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
FL has got the players, he just needs to get the blend right. He'll get there either by trial and error, following advice (less likely) or sheer bloody minded perseverance (probably this, that's how he played too) No shortage of self-belief and tenacity in that guy even if he'll never be the sharpest tool in the box.
Fat Loser?

Hattrick nailed on it seems...

Plus the inevitable goals from Kante and Chilwell.

Good job Nachos will score 6 though!.....

I'm certain that if Villa or Everton were in 3rd place with a chance to go top there would be another round of articles asking if they would be able to win the league.

I'm certain that if Villa or Everton were in 3rd place with a chance to go top there would be another round of articles asking if they would be able to win the league.
Let them write about it after we have won it again!....

This is the kind of game where I'm glad we are at home despite our poor record.

I think we have an excellent chance if we show the desire of a team that desperately wants CL football next season.

Any slow play or lack of movement will not be enough.

Man City and Arsenal, are they bigger?

I'm very much with Blue Maniac Blue Maniac here. Rodgers has shown this season that we now have the tactics and the balls to play to the 'big boys' and come out with a result.
Arsenal were getting beaten by every one when we beat them and we have had a few good results over Mank City the last few seasons.
Mank City in my mind aren't a "traditional big club" pre oil money they were just as shit as the rest of them.

The "traditionally big clubs" for me are Man Yoo, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelski (yes Chelski before Abramovich weren't great but it's longer in my lifetime than Mank C)

Last season Man Yoo were poor and we capulated twice against them, Liverpool this season have been hit and miss yet we still managed to get a thrashing whilst they were missing top players.

If we beat Chelski it's a step in the right direction as Fat Frank is not getting the best tune out of a very talented squad they are their for the taking any coach with some tactical nous with our players should get 3 points, unless they stand around giggling like schoolgirls......

If we beat them Lampard might get the sack. And then....

Not to worry though. I don’t fancy us at all. We are playing too well and they aren’t.

Arsenal were getting beaten by every one when we beat them

Not quite true. They'd won three and lost two in the league, won their EL games and won beating Liverpool in the Community Shield and League Cup (on penalties) by the time Leicester played them. The following week they went to Old Trafford and won, it was after that their results in the league went to pot.

Arsenal were getting beaten by every one when we beat them and we have had a few good results over Mank City the last few seasons.
Mank City in my mind aren't a "traditional big club" pre oil money they were just as shit as the rest of them.

The "traditionally big clubs" for me are Man Yoo, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelski (yes Chelski before Abramovich weren't great but it's longer in my lifetime than Mank C)

Last season Man Yoo were poor and we capulated twice against them, Liverpool this season have been hit and miss yet we still managed to get a thrashing whilst they were missing top players.

If we beat Chelski it's a step in the right direction as Fat Frank is not getting the best tune out of a very talented squad they are their for the taking any coach with some tactical nous with our players should get 3 points, unless they stand around giggling like schoolgirls......
Sorry but this is just logically inconsistent nonsense, you’re making it up as you go along.

Sorry but this is just logically inconsistent nonsense, you’re making it up as you go along.
Of course he is, nobody knows what a big club is never mind able to create an official group of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566