Pre Match Leicester v Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

In amongst all the managerial hooha, there's still a game to be won on Sunday.

Schmeichel
Peltier
St Ledger
Mills
Konch
Wellens
King
Dyer (if fit)
Gally
Beckford
Nugent

Weale
Tunch
Danns
Howard
Schlupp

2-0 City

Re: City V Palace

Weale

Solano
Hobbs
McCarthy
Berner

Gallagher
Mattock
A Johnson
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

Subs: Logan, Tunchev, Adams, Waghorn & Sylla

I think Nige will go for:

Schmeichel

Peltier
Mills
Bamba
Konchesky

Wellens
King
Johnson/Fernandes

Gally
Nugent
Dyer

Who cares who is in the line up?
We're going to win no matter.

I think that NP will take a disliking to Beckford, as he did with DJ Campbell; I think he'll take a slight disliking to Bamba as well; Nige used to be a blood and bone, son of a brick layers centre half, whereas Bamba is a calm, collected, work it out of the defence rather than hoof it Centre back. Therefore here is the team I think he will consistently:

Kasper

Peltier
Mills
St.Ledger
Konchesky

Gallagher
Wellens
King
Dyer (if fit)

Nugent
Howard

Subs: Weale, Pantsil or Bamba(when back from suspension), Johnson, Danns, Schlupp.

Or if Dyer is not fit to start I think he'll go 4-3-3 with Schlupp as the left sided striker/winger

Twatty

Wanky
Gaylord
Arsewipe
Dickweed

Bumhole
Flangella
Cockring
Tittywittywoowoo

Shitarse
Lolhello

Straightforward 4-4-2, obviously

i think he will go
Kasper
Pelts
Mills
SSL
Konch
Gally
Wellens
King
Dyer
Nugent
Beckford

i think Gally Dyer and Beckford are the players NP will be watching closely (potential weak links)
if the new management team can get the current squad performing to their potential then we will do ok
im hoping /expecting a 2-1 win Nugent Beckford (hopefully)

Shitarse
Lolhello

Straightforward 4-4-2, obviously

Which one of Shitarse and Lolhello is your straight forward?

Sounds like your dream team Homey ;) Twatty and Flangella are just there to trick people in.

I think that NP will take a disliking to Beckford, as he did with DJ Campbell; I think he'll take a slight disliking to Bamba as well; Nige used to be a blood and bone, son of a brick layers centre half, whereas Bamba is a calm, collected, work it out of the defence rather than hoof it Centre back. Therefore here is the team I think he will consistently:

Kasper

Peltier
Mills
St.Ledger
Konchesky

Gallagher
Wellens
King
Dyer (if fit)

Nugent
Howard

Subs: Weale, Pantsil or Bamba(when back from suspension), Johnson, Danns, Schlupp.

Or if Dyer is not fit to start I think he'll go 4-3-3 with Schlupp as the left sided striker/winger

So Beckford won't even make the bench? In your dreams. Didn't I hear that Pearson actually attempted to sign him while he was here last time?

I don't know what some people have got against Beckford or why they keep harping on about his perceived 'attitude problem' - I notice it's a lot of the same people who were slagging off Yakubu for being 'lazy', so I don't take much notice. In my opinion, Beckford's got the potential to be our best striker if he gets the right service (which is something I believe NP will identify and sort out), yet some of you wouldn't even have him on the bench! He scored ten goals in the PL last season and his record in the lower leagues is incredible, yet some of you would rather see Schlupp playing, an untested young striker who undoubtedly has potential, but is very far from being the finished article... It just beggars belief. If I was Jermaine Beckford, I'd be ****ing sick of you lot already.

As for Bamba, I don't see why everyone thinks Pearson will discard a defender who has proven that he is a quality player at this level and the best defender in our side this season and possibly last season too. Do you think Bamba was playing a lot of short passing, tippy-tappy football at Hibs?! Im sure he's as adapatble as the next player when asked to play a different way. Also, Pearson bought in Tunchev who is, IMO, a calm, collected, ball-playing defender who can hoof it when needed, so I don't agree with the people who say that Pearson only wants defenders who just sky the ball whenever it comes anywhere near them - the last time he had to work within his means and it's obvious his ideal centre back pairing would have been Hobbs and Tunchev; one no-nonsense defender and one with a bit more skill. Sounds like a description of Mills and Bamba to me.

Bamba's suspended....hence he's out of the proposed line-up's........

I'm aware of that, lanxfox jnr's lineup was one he thought Pearson would pick 'consistently' and in my post I'm responding to the comments like "I think he'll take a slight disliking to Bamba as well" and the like. More than a few posters on here have been making remarks along those lines since Nigel's name was mentioned as a candidate for the job.

So Beckford won't even make the bench? In your dreams. Didn't I hear that Pearson actually attempted to sign him while he was here last time?

I don't know what some people have got against Beckford or why they keep harping on about his perceived 'attitude problem' - I notice it's a lot of the same people who were slagging off Yakubu for being 'lazy', so I don't take much notice. In my opinion, Beckford's got the potential to be our best striker if he gets the right service (which is something I believe NP will identify and sort out), yet some of you wouldn't even have him on the bench! He scored ten goals in the PL last season and his record in the lower leagues is incredible, yet some of you would rather see Schlupp playing, an untested young striker who undoubtedly has potential, but is very far from being the finished article... It just beggars belief. If I was Jermaine Beckford, I'd be ****ing sick of you lot already.

As for Bamba, I don't see why everyone thinks Pearson will discard a defender who has proven that he is a quality player at this level and the best defender in our side this season and possibly last season too. Do you think Bamba was playing a lot of short passing, tippy-tappy football at Hibs?! Im sure he's as adapatble as the next player when asked to play a different way. Also, Pearson bought in Tunchev who is, IMO, a calm, collected, ball-playing defender who can hoof it when needed, so I don't agree with the people who say that Pearson only wants defenders who just sky the ball whenever it comes anywhere near them - the last time he had to work within his means and it's obvious his ideal centre back pairing would have been Hobbs and Tunchev; one no-nonsense defender and one with a bit more skill. Sounds like a description of Mills and Bamba to me.

This

Yes - I would have thought that one of NP's key tasks is to get some value out of Beckford. It's much too early to write him off, loan him out or try to sell him off on the cheap. That would be seriously bad business. The only way he will improve is by playing - so I think it would be crazy not to have him at worst on the bench. As for Bamba - he's one of the rare instances where Sven has paid under the odds for a player.

Beckford starts (assuming lolhello is injured)

Any other decision is just plain daft

There, I've said it

Also Danns has been dreadful. Over rated headless chicken who can not tackle and should have been sent off at least three times this season.

Shame we've got so many cm's, there's a midget, ugly lad at Liverpool who we've seen before that Kenny's ignoring.

I think that NP will take a disliking to Beckford, as he did with DJ Campbell.

Can I just ask, what's this based upon?

Is it because they're both tattoo-necked black men so they superficially seem quite similar?

Also Danns has been dreadful. Over rated headless chicken who can not tackle and should have been sent off at least three times this season.

Shame we've got so many cm's, there's a midget, ugly lad at Liverpool who we've seen before that Kenny's ignoring.

I would agree with you, but who actually rates him for him to be overrated in the first place?

And Aleksander Tunchev, who was probably the first name on the team sheet under NP before he got injured, wasn't also a calm, collected, work it out of the defence centre back?

I don't see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570