Match Thread Leicester v Derby (League cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bothered to be knocked out but would be even happier to win after being one down. great for confidence.

A late equaliser would not be good for the mindset though

If we can hold onto this then it will do us the world of good after Saturday.

If only Kasper doesn't lose his head again in njury time

I may be guilty of over-thinking myself here, but does it annoy anyone else when Young refers to the players as "the wee Spanish lad" or "the big Polish guy"? I know it's accurate, but not using their names seems a tad disrespectful and seems to carry his suspected xenophobic undertones. May just be me.

I may be guilty of over-thinking myself here, but does it annoy anyone else when Young refers to the players as "the wee Spanish lad" or "the big Polish guy"? I know it's accurate, but not using their names seems a tad disrespectful and seems to carry his suspected xenophobic undertones. May just be me.

He used to call martin henderson 'the crap scots fella' !

Blaarev; very nice? Surely the understatement of the year, well tonight anyway.
At least I've achieved something then. "Tonight's understatement of the year." I'll frame that and put it on the wall

Last edited:

Until he calls you the pikey off the Saff, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Walk on Mr Do-gooder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670