Match Thread Leicester v Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby were starting to have a good little spell, but we seem to have taken that as motivation to go forward again and step it up a bit. Good to see.

Peter Beagrie Reckons the Nugent Hand ball should have been allowed as it was unintentional. since when has he gave Leicester anything?

I think it was probably the right decision. If it had been given against us we'd have gone on about it for years.

Nuge coming off. Didn't look like a player coming back from injury today. Very sharp.

Schluppinator is on.

Good job no one replied then.

It feckin is a good job, the FBI were actually waiting to kick your door in if anybody responded. You should probably just move to Venezuela if you want to take part in that kind of thing

Please tell me those murmurs of boos and discontent just now weren't from our own fans when we were keeping possession at the back?

Scheimcal or however it is spelled is doing a great job at kicking the ball out. His long balls are excellent. And I don't mean his dangly bits.

Please tell me those murmurs of boos and discontent just now weren't from our own fans when we were keeping possession at the back?

That pissed me off about our fans at the Middlesbrough match on Wednesday.

We were passing the ball around in midfield, and some idiot behind me shouted "get the ball forward". Eventually, after a bit more passing the ball around someone lost his marker, the ball was played through to him and a chance was created. The idiot behind me shouted "why didn't you do that earlier". He was completely oblivious to the fact that passing the ball around is what created the space. A few minutes later the same thing happened, but this time his response was "you still haven't learnt". Moron.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss The Schluppinator

YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCHLUPPINATOR! After a great barging run from Howard to win the corner.

Love it.

Let's make it 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673