Match Thread Leicester v Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doncaster Rovers (H)

City: Schmeichel, Peltier, Konchesky, Bamba, Dyer, Drinkwater, Wellens (c), Beckford, Marshall, Morgan, Nugent.
Subs: Gallagher, Howard, King, St. Ledger, Schlupp.

Leicester City v Doncaster

City v Doncaster Team News

City boss Nigel Pearson makes one change to his starting eleven for the Easter Saturday visit of Doncaster Rovers, with Richie Wellens coming back into the midfield.

Wellens replaces Sean St. Ledger in the side, with Sol Bamba dropping into his preferred role of centre-half alongside Wes Morgan.

David Nugent and Jermaine Beckford are picked to lead the attack for a Foxes side searching for a fourth win in their last five home games.

City: Schmeichel, Peltier, Konchesky, Bamba, Dyer, Drinkwater, Wellens (c), Beckford, Marshall, Morgan, Nugent.
Subs: Gallagher, Howard, King, St. Ledger, Schlupp.

Good bench, him and Beckford have done well to patch things up after such a horrendous fight.

One change, Wellens in, SSL out:

Schmeichel, Peltier, Konchesky, Bamba, Morgan, Dyer, Drinkwater, Wellens (c), Beckford, Marshall, Nugent.

There must be some mistake here Jeff. You seem to have included Beckford when we all know that there is no way that big Nige would play him after his heinous crimes and the mortal feud between them that ensued

Last edited:
There must be some mistake here Jeff. You seem to have included Beckford when we all know that there is no way that big Nige would play him after his heinous crimes and the mortal feud between them that ensued

:018: Mr Beckford

It wont accept my password, I requested (I think) a new one, but so far no emails in my hotmail account... grr

Mine's remembered my login details this week and kept me logged in. Oh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669