Match Thread Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we being harsh on Puel? (I’m just asking the question),

You can’t replace every player who has been booked. Had Amartey been booked again we’d be the saying the same about him. I don’t blame him for this happening.

Morgan has been pushing his luck. Can't think anyone other than Puel didn't see his second yellow coming. Sometimes the manager has to use some common sense.

You can’t replace every player who has been booked. Had Amartey been booked again we’d be the saying the same about him. I don’t blame him for this happening.

Wes was lucky to stay on much earlier. He was clearly on his last warning playing against one of the more dangerous players in the league pace wise.

At least it's 3 games without Morgan. Silver linings and all that.

Yet we signed 3 central defenders who he doesn't think are good enough. Whoever (not convinced it's Puelis) arranged that needs a slap. Maguire is all over the ****ing shop at the minute too which doesn't help.

I ****ing hate watching city these days. So annoyed.

A complete soft touch always capable of self destruction.

Amazing strike but probs wouldn't have had so much time and space if we had 11 players on the pitch.

Yet we signed 3 central defenders who he doesn't think are good enough. Whoever (not convinced it's Puelis) arranged that needs a slap. Maguire is all over the ****ing shop at the minute too which doesn't help.
I genuinely feel for Maguire. I think he is doing what he can but when you have the whole of the centre and the right of the defence plus a LB that goes missing every now and then to cope with it must be infuriating.

Even the Beeb saw it coming:

It was just a matter of time. Wes Morgan is off.

He earned his first yellow for a foul on Richarlison, almost got a second for another nibble at the Brazilian and finishes the job by dumping Everton's forward on the turf on halfway.

Dare I say it, but the centre-back - such a good servant to City - looks like a fading force. Slow and clumsy.

Sky says it was a harsh yellow but he was on a tightrope.

Interesting he put Albrighton on rather than Evans.

To be sent off twice in the first 8 games is terrible from Morgan though. Very very poor. Really need Evans to step up as the good signing we all thought he would be

I genuinely feel for Maguire. I think he is doing what he can but when you have the whole of the centre and the right of the defence plus a LB that goes missing every now and then to cope with it must be infuriating.

He'll get his move soon enough. Dread to think what we'll buy with that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363