Match Thread Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm on board with this.

Thomas for Kristiansen is the only difference to my side and that's totally understandable given how poor he's been.

I can sort of get that team.
They are a bunch of 6 foot 6 bruisers. Ndidi in to help counter that especially from set pieces.

Okay, I'm on board with this.

Thomas for Kristiansen is the only difference to my side and that's totally understandable given how poor he's been.

Yep. Starting to think we might have been a bit harsh on Congertits. Recent signings continue to be the same or worse than the players we already had.

I'm okay with that line-up. I like Kristiansen but he's been poor defensively for the past two or three games.

I think that this team is about as good as we can do at the moment. All we need is for everyone to turn up. COYBBs

I've done something.

I've politely declined a ticket to the match.
This is very unlike me, but my meetings are important tomorrow. I'm feeling a tad under the weather, so haven't left the house today. Tomorrow I've got a tv audition (I'm an actor) and some meetings for my business.

The problem:
Every match I've attended this season, we've won.
Every match I've watched on tele, we've lost or drawn.

For those who aren't superstitious:
I'm not so arrogant as to suggest I've such a strong effect on the match. But at this stage, I don't want "rock the boat."

For those who are superstitious:
Don't be mad. Instead balance it with something lucky.

*NB* Yes I know I could refrain from watching the match altogether but even that doesn't help either.

I probably need to chill the **** out.

Kristiansen has been poor but I'd still have him in the team tonight.

Iwobi with his pace and power is the exact sort of player that can make look Thomas look like a school boy.

Selby is losing the final so it doesn’t matter what the rest of us have done. He’s cost us this match.
It only means we won’t win a trophy or advance in a European Cup, so you need to chill out.

Packed spare pants in me bag for tonight’s game

I've done something.

I've politely declined a ticket to the match.
This is very unlike me, but my meetings are important tomorrow. I'm feeling a tad under the weather, so haven't left the house today. Tomorrow I've got a tv audition (I'm an actor) and some meetings for my business.

The problem:
Every match I've attended this season, we've won.
Every match I've watched on tele, we've lost or drawn.

For those who aren't superstitious:
I'm not so arrogant as to suggest I've such a strong effect on the match. But at this stage, I don't want "rock the boat."

For those who are superstitious:
Don't be mad. Instead balance it with something lucky.

*NB* Yes I know I could refrain from watching the match altogether but even that doesn't help either.

I probably need to chill the **** out.
Break a leg my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572