Match Thread Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dia-****ing-bolical.

I'm so glad my missus had to work today.

Will he have to balls to change it at half time? Of course he ****ing won't.

Is there one?
Hahahaha. Of course there ****ing isn't. This is exactly and I mean exactly, what was happening and what some of us criticised in pre-season....

....but that didn't count or summat.

If Lindstrom wasn't so shit we'd be at least 2 down, maybe 3.

And Wolves have scored at Villa Park to put us into the relegation places.

What a poor performance - incapable of stringing together any forward passes and virtually zero threat on the worst defence in the league. We could have been at least two down but been let off by their poor finishing from good positions. We can't rely on Pickford to make another couple of almight cock ups- we need to be much more positive and drive at them in second half.

4.5 games in and not seeing that Ricardo should be in this team is surely a sackable offence in itself?

No, I've just simply looked at the stats which confirm that Justin, Ndidi and Mavadidi have given it away more. Bilals pass completion is 82.1%
Which is shit. Absolutely shit. Some of our other players have been even more shit then. Okay.

I mean, I've already mentioned Justin. If only we had another option who has proven his worth time and time again.....

4.5 games in and not seeing that Ricardo should be in this team is surely a sackable offence in itself?
There is a statement being made by LCFC, and I don't quite like it.

Between Ricardo and Vestergaard I’d argue our two best players from last season have been punted.
Coady on the bench over Vestergaard and Ricardo not getting a sniff is brainless. Fatawu being made to watch Ayew do nothing is also hideous.

Terrible first half, so slow on the ball and look like we have no idea what to do with it.

Everton just need to play a couple of forward passes and they are in.

New guy has been terrible so far, not sure if he has even completed a pass yet, get Facu on within 15 mins if he doesn't improve massively.

Ayew not tracking/covering Young at all, Fatawu would be covering much better and also love to have a run at old Young.

Still not sure why Ricardo is on the bench either.

Ndidi the only one who's looked OK tbh.

At least I'm not getting soaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48