Pre Match Leicester v FC København

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks the CL music is just a crap advertising ditty?

I'm in Tenerife, anyone know of any decent bars in Fanabe where I might catch the game?

No. It's just the fact that it gets played before a City game that makes it exciting.

Work done for the day, setting off soon for the KP!

Can't wait! Hope it's a great atmosphere again. And a good win to go with it!

This isn't going to be an easy game. They beat bruges 4-0 and got a very impressive draw in Porto. We may have beaten Porto - though it was very squeaky bum - but that was at home. If we can get a draw in Porto I'll be more than happy.

3pts would be massive here. I'd love 6 or 4 pts from the two Copenhagen games but will happily take 3 from the 2 games.

I'm in Tenerife, anyone know of any decent bars in Fanabe where I might catch the game?

Don't know Fanabe but you'll find plenty in Playa De Las America's or Costa Adeje which you would have went past or through on your way to the airport.

From my experience abroad though, anywhere touristy will have BEin sports everywhere and they show everything!

Finally something we can agree on. Massively overplayed for me. Means nothing and I'm one of the (apparently) few that think we should go all guns for this competition.

I'll be amazed if it's not the same team as we played last time out in the CL.

Schmeichel

Hernandez
Morgan
Huth
Fuchs

Mahrez
Drinky
Amartey
Albrighton

Vardy
Slimani

Think if there is any change, it would be King in for Amartey perhaps, just need to freshen up the centre mid slightly. Would've said Gray for Albrighton but the fact he was subbed off suggests hell start

Called it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670