Match Thread Leicester v Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a confidence killer. He does it regularly where he engineers a defeat with astonishing precision.

I used to like it when we had a manager with balls.

We have a manager now who is technically brilliant. A great man-manager, well-liked by the club and very experienced and, seemingly, keen to continue to learn.
I liked it when we had a manager with balls. M. O’Neill, N. Pearson, J. Wallace.

A manager who would tell the players at half-time what the supporters were thinking and would have passion in abundance. I would love to see how A. Fergusson would have behaved after a woeful first-half.

I don’t think our current manager is the man that would bring a team back from 2-0 down to win the game 3-2.

I may be wrong.

In what will be an outstandingly competitive contest for our worst player today, can I put Maddison forward for strong consideration?

He's been utter shit throughout. Everything he's tried to do has been ****ing awful. And unlike most of the others, he doesn't even bother to do any running.
Maddison, Fuchs, Vardy, Praet, Evans all appalling beyond belief.

This is also why empty stadiums are not real football. Can you imagine the atmosphere here with a full house? It would be nasty. And I'd be booing and screaming abuse with the best of them.

Players are getting away with being shit in home matches.

This is also why empty stadiums are not real football. Can you imagine the atmosphere here with a full house? It would be nasty. And I'd be booing and screaming abuse with the best of them.

I think that’s right too

As is the Manager

We‘d be (quite rightly) booing this shower of shite off the pitch tonight

We've managed 2 attempts this second half. Pathetic!

Exactly. I read somewhere that stats since lockdown are completely off. There's no-one there to push them Exactly this. This isn't football anymore and is fast losing my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363