Pre Match Leicester v Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he knows that with a big enough aerial he should be able to receive Radio Leicester FM in Sheffield.
I get RL on FM on my stereo in my dining room quite easily and in most parts of Sheffield, Rotherham etc in my car. I have even got it in the past on my portable radio up in the bedroom with a bit of adjustment.

Last edited:
I get RL on FM on my stereo in my dining room quite easily and in most parts of Sheffield, Rotherham etc in my car. I have even got it in the past on my portable radio up in the bedroom with a bit of adjustment.
What sort of adjustments have you required MoFo to get it in your bedroom? Can you always get it in the bedroom or do you require a bit of twiddling?

What sort of adjustments have you required MoFo to get it in your bedroom? Can you always get it in the bedroom or do you require a bit of twiddling?

As Jeff said, he just needs to make sure his aerial is nice and big to get it.

I'm still a bit confused as to why he has his car in his dining room
Just to clarify Mackay I get it nearly everytime in the dining room except when there is Police interferance. I get it in most areas of Sheffield and Rotherham in the car. In Barnsley however I get a greater level of interferance. In the bedroom I have to position it nearest the window and move the knob very slowly until I get it just right. However it fades after a while so I have to reposition it.

Last edited:
Just to clarify Mackay I get it nearly everytime in the dining room except when there is Police interferance. I get it in most areas of Sheffield and Rotherham in the car. In Barnsley however I get a greater level of interferance. In the bedroom I have to position it nearest the window and move the knob very slowly until I get it just right. However it fades after a while so I have to reposition it.
Have you tried in Doncaster?

I can't believe the Police interfere with you so much Mo.

:icon_lol:

I get it nearly everytime in the dining room except when there is Police interferance. I get it in most areas of Sheffield and Rotherham in the car. In Barnsley however I get a greater level of interferance.

Those bastard cops just won't leave you alone, eh MoFo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670