Pre Match Leicester v Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Sporting Life preview: "Huddersfield striker James Vaughan could return to the starting line-up alongside Jermaine Beckford."

:icon_conf

The Mercury, who should know better, have aslo reported the same thing!

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/story-17717426-detail/story.html

Huddersfield striker James Vaughan could return to the starting line-up alongside Jermaine Beckford.

Vaughan started on the bench in Saturday's goalless draw with Sheffield Wednesday having recently returned from a seven-game lay-off due to a thigh strain.

Maybe we went the whole hog ang just let them have whatever they want.

What a beautiful day for a 4-0 home victory. Unfortunately I will be taking down a tree. Which is not to say, 'violently attacking a forest fan, or assaulting chris wood. Rather, cutting down an actual tree.

I'd like to see Nugent benefit from woods presence and bag a trick today. The mans class and deserves 25 goals this season.

Moore to rb if Zak is back. De Laet is our only out of form player....

Well, a new year is upon us and optimism is running through our veins. I hope for a resounding 5-0 win, further strengthening our goal difference. Nugent to get a hat-trick, Knockaert with a wonder strike and Waggy to get a confidence building goal. Wood to not even make the bench as he will be introduced gradually. Also, the teams above us to drop points.

In reality, we can probably hope for a 1-0 win, with an own goal being the difference between the sides.

I really hope for a 72-0 win. It's about time this happens!

8 gulleys

As I am unable to attend today, am I able to swap my unused season ticket for a ticket for the Burton game?

As I am unable to attend today, am I able to swap my unused season ticket for a ticket for the Burton game?

My initial thought was that it's unlikely, due to the way gate receipts are shared in cup matches. So I looked at the terms and conditions and that seems to confirm that it's league matches only:

"The Seat Exchange benefit for the 2012/13 season will be available on the basis that the
Club are playing in the Championship. Seat Exchange will be limited to a maximum of
TWO, Gold, home league games only, strictly subject to availability. Should a Season
Ticket Holder wish to use Seat Exchange for any Platinum fixture, an upgrade fee, being
the difference between the Gold and Platinum match ticket prices for the relevant area
of the stadium will apply. No credit or refunds are available in the event of Seat
Exchange benefits not being used. Seat Exchange is not available in the Premier League."

They made an exception to the rules for Notts' forgotten tickets today though, so it might be worth contacting the ticket office.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670