Leicester v Hull Oct 16th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

Well looking at the fixtures we play Hull on the 16th of October at the Walkers,I wonder what sort of reception Pearson would get that day if he did leave.

I guess a bit of both..

I wont be paying much attention to him. He'll get the same acknowledgement I give any other opposition manager in this league.

If he leaves, which is likely I know, I won't boo him. He did a great job here.

If he leaves, which is likely I know, I won't boo him. He did a great job here.

Same. Some people have to hold grudges though...

Yeah, talentless fecker, we all know you can't play Fryatt in the hole. (Homer aside).

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So would I, mainly because I believe a large portion of our fans are brainless *****.

They have right to boo him, they will feel betrayed and I can't totally blame them.

So would I, mainly because I believe a large portion of our fans are brainless *****.

He's about to walk out on the club based on either greed or cowardice, abandoning the fans who have supported him since he's been here

Of course he deserves to be booed

He's about to walk out on the club based on either greed or cowardice, abandoning the fans who have supported him since he's been here

I think it's more like he cannot work with Mandaric anymore, and/or the promises made to him on promotion to the Championship have not been realised.
Why else would he be so keen to leave for Hull Shitty?

Not to mention the likes of Tom Kennedy and Andy King who recently signed contracts with the club. If I were Kennedy I'd feel mightily upset with this.

It doesn't help that this is all happening in the dog days of summer and it's all VERY quiet. Gives you a sense he may have had half an eye on the door for a while.

As for booing him, I don't know, I probably wouldn't personally...but to each their own.

I booed the milkman this morning, after he left I gave the postman a good hard booing too. In town I booed every shopkeeper I was in contact with. Of course I'll bloody boo Pearson. I love it. BOOOOOO

Why should he show loyalty? A poor start to the season and the fans will be on his back and Mandaric will be wielding the axe, forgetting the fact he had no money to work with.

forgetting the fact he had no money to work with.

Like most managers in the Championship and Football League then.

If he is going because of this, so be it.

Simple economics dictates that if money in is < money out then we have a problem, unless a dish-dash wearing sugar-daddy is waiting in the wings.

If there was any justice in football, then Hull City wouldn'y be enjoying such a substantial windfall over the next four years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566