Match Thread Leicester v Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we winning yet?

Missed the goal, what happened?
Goal! Leicester City 0, Hull City 1. Liam Delap (Hull City) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Jean Michaël Seri.

Goal! Leicester City 0, Hull City 1. Liam Delap (Hull City) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Jean Michaël Seri.
"The big striker bags his second of the season with a fierce strike that takes a nick on its way in."

SSN said Doyle got beat and then the shot took a flick off Vestergaard.

That's the only time they have mentioned our game so I assume it is a dull one.

We only bother in the last 15/20 mins anyway so as long as we can keep it to 0-1, we'll be OK.

Let's hope Enzo knows how to do a rousing half-time talk.

I thought we looked really nice in spells, but we are too easy to score against at the minute and we haven’t really carved out a real chance.

Casadei on at a minimum for me. Could be for either of the “8”s. Need someone with a bit of something in that part of the pitch.

Mcateer has the beating of his marker who is on a booking. Feed him the ball.

Hermansen really needs to speed shit up. He is just dilly-dallying on the ball for ****ing ages.

Few of them apparently in competition to see who is the biggest shitcunt of the day

Ndidi, Doyle and Yunus frontrunners so far

What a bag of shite

Insane to start without Cadadei. Get him on FFS

I thought we looked really nice in spells, but we are too easy to score against at the minute and we haven’t really carved out a real chance.

Casadei on at a minimum for me. Could be for either of the “8”s. Need someone with a bit of something in that part of the pitch.

Mcateer has the beating of his marker who is on a booking. Feed him the ball.
Not seen many nice spells today but agree with the rest.

I also get the impression this ref won’t have the bollocks to give a second yellow, seems poor from first impression.

Hopefully Cassy will just add a bit of quality and composure we need. Fatawu might be an option too as Yunus not got involved yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669