Match Thread Leicester v Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely agree we're missing Ndidi more than Vardy here - although think we'd be better with both in!

Predictably Leeds closing down our midfield very well. Maddison needs to work far harder to find space.

I don't think we're missing Vardy.

Ndidi though. There is a massive presence not in midfield and not in the penalty area at set pieces.

On the basis of this first half, I think BR has picked the wrong side/formation.
Agreed. I hate the 3/5 back against the likes of Fulham and West Ham etc, but against this lot we really should be using it. It worked to great effect against them earlier in the season.

It frustrates me that there seems to be no logic as to who we play it against

We definitely need to turn up for the second half. Telephoning it is so far.

We're a bit shit really.

Leeds working hard to shut us down (successfully) but they're not the best team you'll ever see. They like those diagonal balls down their left hand side, Castagne didn't, but there's not a great deal of reward for their efforts otherwise.

We've got to pick it up, move be the ball faster to find the spaces that are there.

Hopefully we can get Ricardo into the game second half.

I want to see him back to bombing down the outside and dribbling through the defence.

I think Albrighton off and Perez wide, which means putting Nacho on, could improve us today.

Perez is not a striker and Leeds know it by christ we are missing Ndidi, we need a pacey striker and Barnes should be put up front with Albrighton moving to the left, Under on for Perez to play on the right and go at them.

The pass from Maddison for their goal. Oh dear.

It was seeing Justin flying past him up the wing that did it for me. Immediately Justin is out of the game and that's why we concede.

Castagne should have covered back better but it was giving the ball away that did it.

The pass from Maddison for their goal was shit but a lot has to happen before they score. Fofana has to get tighter, Cadtagne is mincing around and can't be bothered to sprint to his man. It is dreadful defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669