Match Thread Leicester v Legia Warsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Newcastle team we played at the end of the 14/15 season for me. ****ing hell.
Oh yeah they put that mad bloke in charge and Janmaat tried to kill Jamie Vardy.

2 goal lead at half time and still not convinced we will win this.

Our defending is just abysmal!

To be fair Soumare was a huge part of a Lille side that won the French league last year. He’s off the pace for sure, but there must be some quality there.

To be fair Soumare was a huge part of a Lille side that won the French league last year. He’s off the pace for sure, but there must be some quality there.

John O'Shea won loads of shit with Man Utd.

He‘s not shown a single iota of quality all season

He goes in the complete shithouse pile with Bertrand, Vestergard and Lookman. All complete dogshit

The logic behind his purchase was sound. I can't criticise that really.

But he's complete garbage so far and shows no signs of learning from his mistakes.

He wasn't though. Was bang average and one manager got the likes of Butt, Brown and him to plug gaps and get away with it. When they moved elsewhere it was obvious.
Every squad needs solid competent and consistent pros.
Anyway. Wasn’t planning on arguing about John O’Shea today.

Can anyone explain why Kasper is physically moving players into designated spots around the 6 yard box when we defend set pieces? It's insane to see 5 players almost within touching distance marking nothing. Ps Soumare hasn't been bad at all.

I want to argue about John O'shea though.
****s sake. Ok.

He played over 100 times for his country and captained them for many of them.

He spent almost his entire career playing in the top tier of English football where he was a heavily decorated professional.

He played a significant part in one of the best clubs sides ever assembled.

I once bumper into John O'Shea on a night out back in my student days in Manchester.

Sound bloke who was happy to have a chat and a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263