Match Thread Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think we have been bad at all. Albrighton is stinking the place out and King looks list but we have done okay. We need to go at them more as they are scared death of Vardy and little face.

Shinji, Vardy and Simpson ok. Chilwelll great going forward as usual but not defensively and to blame for the goal. This guy will be a great wing back.

Ndidi is going to get sent off.

Maguire has looked classy but I do worry about some of his overconfidence.

That has probably guaranteed the game for Liverpool now. Shakespeare will start the second half with the same side and they will run out comfortable winners.

Oh and Mahrez really has lost the x factor around the box. He never seems to get himself in the same positions to shoot anymore, and seems to lack the confidence for his classic curling shots.

Ndidi is a great ball winner but he needs more help in midfield.

That has probably guaranteed the game for Liverpool now. Shakespeare will start the second half with the same side and they will run out comfortable winners.

Would be great for us still to be in the game if Gray comes on and runs at them.

Shinji, Vardy and Simpson ok. Chilwelll great going forward as usual but not defensively and to blame for the goal. This guy will be a great wing back.

Ndidi is going to get sent off.

Maguire has looked classy but I do worry about some of his overconfidence.
I'm not convinced by Chilwell yet. Defensively he's totally naive and going forward he seems to run without having much of a plan of what to do next. Fuchs is so far ahead of him at the moment so why he is warming the bench is a mystery.

Ndidi is a great ball winner but he needs more help in midfield.
He isn't at the moment. He's not great at anything. He's been totally crap since the end of last season and he's getting worse as the weeks go by.

Steven Gerrard having a real case of sour grapes about Shinji's foul and the injury time. Seemingly forgetting that they got away with the earlier goal.

It's a MINIMUM of two minutes, you twat!

I don't think we've been too bad. Good goal disallowed and back to 1-2. And that twat Gerrard can feck off.

Liverpool easing off has let us back in. We still had to take the chance offered though, and we at least did start to do something that looked like 'playing football'.

If we come out on the front foot and the crowd gets behind us then we might just rattle Liverpool into conceding again. They're not that sharp at the back.

Oh how I wish we'd got options on the bench though.

Albrighton and King utter utter utter shite

We are clueless headless chickens who have no feckin idea what to do

I'm not convinced by Chilwell yet. Defensively he's totally naive and going forward he seems to run without having much of a plan of what to do next. Fuchs is so far ahead of him at the moment so why he is warming the bench is a mystery.

That's why I think wing back. He shows so much power in his runs and blasts pasts players that he is at the edge of the opposition box before you know it. That in itself creates chances, and if he gets a finished product then all the better.

The disallowed goal was the right call, there was a whole line of players offside as the free kick was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566