Pre Match Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully wake our fans up a bit

I can almost hear the chirpy bastards now.

‘This beer is shit, I wanted a coffee. **** this I’m going home’

There will be loads of plastic Liverpool fans amongst the home fans anyway, there always are.

There will be loads of plastic Liverpool fans amongst the home fans anyway, there always are.

Two seats along from me, the brat kicks his dear old dad out of his seat to come to the games. Smug **** and all. Not sure how they ended up raising a plastic Liverpool fan.

Best thing is for the players to keep the little scrotes quiet by giving the scousers a good hiding

Wallington
Williams
Gibson
Peake
May
O'Neill
Goodwin
Melrose
Young
Wilson
Smith

Should win about 2-0

I hope we can win. A lot of Liverpool fans in Leicester who haven't been within 100 miles of Liverpool itself. And they take a seat of someone who'd love to watch Leicester City play. I hope there's a way around this in future. When Man City are shit in 10 years time and don't with the league until 2060 again it'll be the same. Just a bunch of glory supporters who'll float about the team in fashion at the time.

I hope we can win. A lot of Liverpool fans in Leicester who haven't been within 100 miles of Liverpool itself. And they take a seat of someone who'd love to watch Leicester City play. I hope there's a way around this in future. When Man City are shit in 10 years time and don't with the league until 2060 again it'll be the same. Just a bunch of glory supporters who'll float about the team in fashion at the time.
Liverpool is 94 miles as the crow flies from the centre of Leicester.

What's the best pub near the ground to watch the match in? I can't get a ticket so going to watch it as close to the ground as I can.

What's the best pub near the ground to watch the match in? I can't get a ticket so going to watch it as close to the ground as I can.

Ah that's a shitter. There were a couple on early doors today. Individual tickets, like. Might be worth hanging about in case anyone else gets the shits?

Keep a close eye on Twitter you can often get last minute tickets. Failing that Soar Point usually has a pretty good crowd in and it gets quite rowdy which is nice.

Keep a close eye on Twitter you can often get last minute tickets. Failing that Soar Point usually has a pretty good crowd in and it gets quite rowdy which is nice.

They will all be full of plastic Liverpool wankers with Leicester accents

They will all be full of plastic Liverpool wankers with Leicester accents
When I was at primary school there were three plastic Liverpool fans in my class, one lunchtime they were practicing their scouse accents in the dinner line. When I asked them why they were talking like that one explained it was because his dad had bought the three of them tickets to a home game for his birthday. Absolutely sickening behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669