Match Thread Leicester v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soumare is literally a bloke walking around Primark whilst his Mrs is shopping.

Watching him makes me want to vomit

Another masterclass of incompetence and defensive fragility -

Foxes never quit - unless the opposition scores

****ing dismal really.

Another 45 mins of this is going to be horrendous to watch.

Just turned 5Live on and they are criticising the fans for booing!?!?

****ing hell, we have just comical collapsed in less than 5 mins for about the 20th time just this season, let alone the past couple!

We had done completely **** all in the game but we were looking fairly solid and Liverpool hadn't given Iversen anything to do. Then in less than 5 mins we are 2 down due to nothing special at all.

That's why they are booing and rightly so. When you then add on the completely spineless shit we just witnessed for the last 5 mins then i'd be surprised if any fans bother coming back for the second half!

It's getting cold now

The ****s get another twenty minutes and then I'm off

The tactics are all wrong.

People won't like this but Vardy is done for in the system we try to play - he can't offer any sort of press on the opposition defence on his own and Daka would be much better in this system.

Then when you back that up with Tielemans as the most advance central midfielder you've got a 'press' that is as effective as a leper in a weight lifting contest.

The players are a bunch of spineless ****s without any balls between them but **** me, what is Smith and Co doing with them all week.

I know he was given the task of stopping the Titanic sinking but **** me, at least try something different.

It's as inventive as the ****ing clowns that own and run this club, which sums up why we got Smith and why we are going down.

Just given them the 3 points now and save the goal difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669