Leicester v Manchester City (FA cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v City

Will this be Kasabian's last game before the Asian Cup?:icon_roll

sound .. thanks i didn't realise ..

i know he isn't everyone's favourite but he does the "the dirty" job in front of the back 4.. giving King and Wellens more freedom..

i like him in the side.

:icon_bigg

He's won every City fan I know over for sure. Cracking little player he is. There's no way Sousa signed him :icon_lol:

Will this be alex's last game before some Asian Cock ?

Isn't Abe not getting into the Japan squad bad in terms of his work permit? I 'm not sure really how it works, but I get the impression that whilst it doesn't affect him now, rely if he doesn't get selected for Japan anymore, we won't be able to get him another one if we wanted to renew his contract in the future?

Isn't Abe not getting into the Japan squad bad in terms of his work permit? I 'm not sure really how it works, but I get the impression that whilst it doesn't affect him now, rely if he doesn't get selected for Japan anymore, we won't be able to get him another one if we wanted to renew his contract in the future?

I wouldn't read too much into it. Apparently the Japan manager just decided he wanted to try out some younger players in this tournament rather than the players he already knows all about. Abe will probably be back in afterwards.

At least I think that's what Svennis said.

Zabaleta sent off for Man City at Arsenal tonight.

never predicted us to lose a game even if i thought we would therefore 2-1 win, sure to be a patched up defence and maybe a new striker, im going for Vassell and King

For the anoraks out there:

Anybody able to make a reasonable estimate of the total transfer values and weekly wage bills for the two likely starting 11s?

My complete guess would be:
Man City: £300million + £1million/week.
Leic City: £10million + £50000/week.

I reckon Man Citys wages are well over 1 million a week considering Yaya gets £250k a week alone!

I'm sure during the Tevez saga they said he had a clause in his contract saying that he was paid as much as anyone else in the club, effectively putting him on that sort of pay too.

well it's going to be a hell of a struggle against man city. They look the business defensively. The only thing that may help us is that they don't know much about our players.

for anyone who has Sky and isn't going to the game....
you can buy ESPN for a month at only £9 if you say to them on the phone " i only want to try it for ONE month and then cancel straight away".....(rather than being tied in for 3 months at like £13 a month)....cheaper than getting 4-5 tickets for the game...BOOM

well it's going to be a hell of a struggle against man city. They look the business defensively. The only thing that may help us is that they don't know much about our players.

From the odd bits I have seen on TV, they do not really need to know much about us. They can pretty much just play their own game and ignore us.

Now if we could get those terrific passes through the channels to Dyer and Gally and then whip it in to an onrushing Vassell, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669