Pre Match Leicester v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been asked if I can get tickets for friends family members for this game.
I have access to four season tickets so I think I can get four for them. Looks like there are single seats dotted around only.
On the online LCFC ticket sales site it says that tickets can be downloaded to your mobile device. Clearly I don’t want those tickets on my mobile as they will be useless to the people I’m buying them for.
Does anyone have an idea on whether I can get paper tickets or even send them to other mobile devices (ie their phones?).
Cheers in advance of any help.

I have access to four season tickets so I think I can get four for them. Looks like there are single seats dotted around only.
On the online LCFC ticket sales site it says that tickets can be downloaded to your mobile device. Clearly I don’t want those tickets on my mobile as they will be useless to the people I’m buying them for.
Does anyone have an idea on whether I can get paper tickets or even send them to other mobile devices (ie their phones?).
I think, but someone else might want to confirm, that you can print the QR code and someone else could use the ticket that way

I think, but someone else might want to confirm, that you can print the QR code and someone else could use the ticket that way

I've just looked at the ticket page, and when you get the checkout the only option is for an NFC ticket, not an option to have a QR code. But it looks like you can enter an email address for each ticket, so it's sent directly to them.

Last edited:
Haaland subbed off at half-time in last night's European game. "Fever and knock to his foot". Let's hope it's nothing too trivial.

Vardy hattrick, Haaland non-appearance, Guardiola red card, crocodile tears in Abu Dhabi.

If you get them sent to your email you can just forward them on and they can still be accessed that way. I have done this several times.

I've just looked at the ticket page, and when you get the checkout the only option if for an NFC ticket, not an option to have a QR code. But it looks like you can enter an email address for each ticket, so it's sent directly to them.
Thanks

Referee: Robert Jones.
Assistants: Eddie Smart, Nick Greenhalgh.
Fourth official: Graham Scott.
VAR: Chris Kavanagh.
Assistant VAR: Simon Long.

I think the result of this match depends a lot on the PSV Arsenal match.

Haaland out apparently
Apparently not definitely; fitness to be assessed in the morning. Brendan just on R5L saying he hopes he plays because people have a right to see the best players (and presumably to give him an excuse when we get slaughtered).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363