Match Thread Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing appalling defending. ****ing furious.

Great game to watch. We look more than capable here.

Simpson struggling a bit again unfortunately. I’d slide Albrighton over to support.

Interesting tactics. Trying to confuse Manure by just giving them the ****ing ball instead of trying to make them work for it. Without that we'd be going in 1-0 up though so not quite sure what the idea is.

Great game to watch. We look more than capable here.

Simpson struggling a bit again unfortunately. I’d slide Albrighton over to support.
I think Simpson has been excellent. He's had no help in front of him at all. I don't think we've played badly, in fact I've enjoyed our performance so far. Some lovely passing and some good build up play. Okay, it hasnt always paid off and their goal could have been avoided had Simpson any help at all but I think we have done well.

Murdering us down our RHS
Yes. I think the problem is a difficult one to solve. We don't have a right winger in that Mahrez is drifting into the middle and up front to try and create something. I do like this and I'm not criticising him for it but it leaves Simpson hopelessly isolated and try as he might, he cannot cope with that kind of attack on his own.

Martial given a lot of room. Class goal by us.

Exciting to watch, both teams look like they have goals in them.

Come on Leicester.

We can't pass for shit so not sure why we're trying against these.

We worked out how to beat them and then reverted back to slowly passing around the back 4.

Some players need to learn how to ****ing move.

I don't think we've been good by a long shot

Brilliantly worked goal from City - they were well and truly 'Leicestered' there. Harry had a good chance towards the end, but otherwise our main flaw is we've given them too much time , too much room - oh yes and too much ball
Keep going City!

Not a bad performance so far. Felt ManYoo got a bit lucky with their goal as far as the deflected cross goes but it all came from a risky ball plaid from Iborra to Mahrez. Mahrez was well marked when Iborra chose the pass and the ball turned over and led to the United goal.

Iborra is guilty of giving the ball away far too easily and far too frequently today.

How did we manage not to score then?...

Edit... How did they manage not to score then?

Great game.

Both teams should have scored. Brilliant by Mahrez, dire by Fuchs
Gray should have finished it. Complete air shot. Fuchs should have done better but was perhaps expecting Gray to tuck it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566