Match Thread Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unchanged, good.

Yep exactly as I thought
The Laughing Knome probably thought so too but I'm happy we can do the business again.
Need to use the subs wisely though Not as in July

#COYCS

Under will be back in for Palace squad id imagine.
Like the team. Need to play with balls like we did v Spurs. Not sitting back, not sat on the half way line. Just good grown up football.

Think it’s going to be a long morning, me.

Hare the way we play against United and they are bang on form at the minute.

De Gea is full of errors nowadays. Their back four is a mess and not good enough for a midtable side. They have two shithouses in central midfield and an awful centre forward. Oh, and James is shit too.

They have two quality players - Fernandes and Rashford. Mark those two properly and you've done half the job.

If we don't make stupid mistakes (which we always seem to do against Man Utd) then we should do well today. I don't get the negativity.

The only other issue will be Dean as ref. Absolute roulette whether he wants the game to flow or ruin it.

De Gea is full of errors nowadays. Their back four is a mess and not good enough for a midtable side. They have two shithouses in central midfield and an awful centre forward. Oh, and James is shit too.

They have two quality players - Fernandes and Rashford. Mark those two properly and you've done half the job.

If we don't make stupid mistakes (which we always seem to do against Man Utd) then we should do well today. I don't get the negativity.

The only other issue will be Dean as ref. Absolute roulette whether he wants the game to flow or ruin it.
Agree with what you said BN however Utd are 3rd in the league so they must be getting something correct, if we play the same way we did against Spurs and don't make any individual errors we should win this.

Added bonus would be a red for Magoo

Have to get at them.

Their defence is weak. Maddison and Barnes should test DDG when they get half chances early

Attack that defence and it has so many gaps in it.

I'm not confident but think if we score first we can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363