Pre Match Leicester v Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Tough game against a team in decent form. Drinkwater most likely banned so potential problems in central midfield. Thw King/Armartey partnership didnt look good at old trafford, id drop Okazaki into midfield with King and bring in Slimani if fit. This will not be an easy game but one we can win if the team carry on the midweek form, im predicticting a 1-0 win Slimani

When is Drinky's hearing?

id drop Okazaki into midfield

This is even more illogical than Hernandez in midfield. Okazaki is not, and never will be, a central midfielder. He isn't physically capable of playing there for one. It will never happen.

This is even more illogical than Hernandez in midfield. Okazaki is not, and never will be, a central midfielder. He isn't physically capable of playing there for one. It will never happen.

Some would say the same about King and Amartey

Play the same team as Tuesday obviously minus DD put Kingy and Armartey together not ideal however we have no option

Zieler

Simpson
Morgan
Huth
Fuchs

Mahrez
King
Amartey
Albrighton

Shinji
Vardy

Only change I could see that is that I think Ranieri might think about putting Mahrez on the bench for a game or two soon and starting Gray instead...

With no Drinky, I think Shinji and Albrighton have to play as they offer more support to the midfield than Slimani (if he's fit by the weekend anyway) and Musa.

I really hope the crowd don't get on the backs of King and Amartey.

We need to support them, not groan and bitch like spoilt children every time a pass doesn't come off.

After watching the Boro v Citeh game a couple of weeks ago and their game against Chelsea last week, they are a pretty solid outfit, albeit a little lacking in ideas in the final third.

They gave Chelsea a really tough game, however their left side was given a real roasting by Moses, mainly due to the full back getting no support from Ramirez in front of him. That might not happen again but the team should be aware that it could be an area to exploit. This is a game I could see Musa or Schlupp starting in to counteract the pace of Traore, the thought of him running at Fuchs is frightening.

That was Kermorgant's first goal after 29 games, wasn't it? And a pearler it was.
His first, and only for us. Should have had another though, but not in normal time, not even in extra time, so it wouldn't have counted anyway......
'

No central midfield. No league form. No creativity against a team that is very hard to break down. 2-0 to boro.

It's Middlesbrough. Not Midddlesborough. Well done for being the first to spot dpj's deliberate mistake. Now see how many more you can find...
Apart from deliberate spelling mistakes? The deliberate mistake to drop Okazaki to midfield, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566