Match Thread Leicester v Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the boo's?
Is it at our own player's?

Nowt like getting behind them when their down. Millwall players must be loving it.

Oh for ****s sake...

I've only just got in, how has it sounded? Deservedly 2-0 down or against the run of play? Who gave away the penalty?

According to Sky they've had two attacks and scored. Totally against the run of play.

It's been said before but we do seem never to make that one last leap into the top 5, whenever we get the chance.

We've completely bossed the game without creating anything in the final third. they've looked crap.

I think we will end the season around where we are now. Poor show today, can't see us coming back from this and even if we manage to pinch a draw it's still going to be a piss poor result. Just not able to show any sort of consistency. Even at this early stage I think we can forget about making the top 2....

I must say, a defeat here and I think it's time to start asking some very serious questions about this side.

You've more chance of finding out the foxes trust membership base than this team's favourite monster munch to be honest. nice idea though.

We've completely bossed the game without creating anything in the final third. they've looked crap.

We are seriously poor creatively.

Mick McCarthy said earlier "when you lose, everything needs changing, the manager, the players, the dinner lady, the receptionist...."

Looking at some of the comments above, and hearing the booing as the players walked off, I know what he means.

Fickle boneheads was a term used many years ago by a certain poster, how apt a phrase for today.
We are only 2 points from the play off positions, just a quarter of the way through the season.

Let's get behind the lads for the second half....

Switch to 4-3-3 at half time? Beckford and Abe off. Dyer and Vassell on.

Young thinks Vassell will just play up alongside Nugent,

Mick McCarthy said earlier "when you lose, everything needs changing, the manager, the players, the dinner lady, the receptionist...."

Looking at some of the comments above, and hearing the booing as the players walked off, I know what he means.

Fickle boneheads was a term used many years ago by a certain poster, how apt a phrase for today.
We are only 2 points from the play off positions, just a quarter of the way through the season.

We have a seriously small amount of supporters, and a huge amount of total ****s.

:038:

We are seriously poor creatively.

I've watched the two televised games this season and thought that we are not able to do something different with the ball during the match.
Ok, we scored four past Derby but for long periods and during the Birmingham game, no-one was able to do anything clever.

I've watched the two televised games this season and thought that we are not able to do something different with the ball during the match.
Ok, we scored four past Derby but for long periods and during the Birmingham game, no-one was able to do anything clever.

Exactly, zero creative talent in this side, partly down to Sven signing about 6 central midfielders, defensive minded ones at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669