Pre Match Leicester v Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think there is a bit of under estimation regards Millwall. On paper, it looks the ideal game at this time of year; in mid-table and a Wembley cup semi-final. However, Kenny Jackett will feel he owes us a result after beating them to the signing of Chris Wood.

The first goal is a season-changer.

Think there is a bit of under estimation regards Millwall. On paper, it looks the ideal game at this time of year; in mid-table and a Wembley cup semi-final. However, Kenny Jackett will feel he owes us a result after beating them to the signing of Chris Wood.

The first goal is a season-changer.

This sort of remark is made quite often and I usually take it to be hyperbole but, on this occasion, I think that you are correct....

A sensible post; much pleasanter than on the previous Millwall pre-match thread.

You have a most impressive memory - or alternatively need to find better things to do!

To be honest I couldn't remember the nonsense i post on here from one day to the other. Except of course that unfortunately I tend to be proved right.

You have a most impressive memory - or alternatively need to find better things to do!

To be honest I couldn't remember the nonsense i post on here from one day to the other. Except of course that unfortunately I tend to be proved right.

Your memory is more impressive than mine since I have totally forgotten that you tend to be proved right. :icon_bigg Of course we all have better things to do but if we did them there would be no forum.

Loaning St Ledger to Millwall seems strange since he might have been expected to make the bench. It may be that Conor Clifford has displaced him in the pecking order.

Dany N'Guessan has been starting for Millwall. I hope he will get a positive response from the Leicester fans.Dany was one of those players who gave everything when he played for Leicester but did not quite have the talent.

I have lots of better things to do, but I actually refuse to do them as a form of protest.
Protesting being one of the few meaningful things that is left in my shallow, unfulfilling existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566