Match Thread Leicester v Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting pick and really looking forward to the game. Just wouldn't have bothered with Perez who, despite how many chances he gets, never fails to disappoint.

Nice

Apart from Perez, obviously

Why not play Dewberries instead of Perez? Doesn't look a bad team otherwise....

I find it odd that we're starting two central defenders who probably can't do 90 minutes. Although is it five subs allowed?

In general terms, it's a sensible selection. Probably a bit too safe but that's BR.

Perez had better play his heart out or he'll be getting the boo treatment.

That side looks pretty unbalanced to me. Not sure who is supposed to be playing where.

At a guess:

Nacho in the Maddison role
Daka in Vardy role
Perez in fanny about like I won a prize role

That side looks pretty unbalanced to me. Not sure who is supposed to be playing where.

Also, an interesting tactic to start with 10 men.
It's easy

Nacho in Maddison’s role

Perez for Albrighton

Soumare for tielemans

I thought Brendan said he couldn’t fit Iheanacho and Barnes into the same team?

Well my Covid check consisted off my getting the phone or off my pocket before the talking clipboard just ushered me in without looking at it before putting a tally mark on his chart.

Im really happy with that team

I think the only differences to the team I suggested are no Soyuncu, and Perez instead of Lookman.

I don't see the logic in playing Evans and Vester. I really doubt we ever want to play them together in a back 4 and think they're both just playing cos they've not had many minutes - but that's a huge risk when both are coming bsck from injury. And with the pace of Napoli.

Excited to see Nacho, Soumare and Daka though. Got a feeling we will see a good game from Castagne tonight too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363