Match Thread Leicester v Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's actually no midfield play from either team. Stick Perez on upfront and take one of our 3 central players off. Got to go balls deep now.

As pathetic a half as I’ve seen from us. And my first season was the Taylor year.

The Euro intertoto thing was great anyway wasn't it. Can't wait for more of that.

Deary me that’s as bad as I’ve seen in a while. It’s the arrogance that kills me. Some of those in blue don’t believe you have to work harder than the opposition to win games of football, that’s very frustrating

Unfortunately, we have absolutely no fight in us at all. Go hard or go bust now.....

.... cue Fuchs and Praet coming on for Iheanacho and Vardy....

Not even sure what formation we're supposed to be playing.

Cags, Forfana and Ndidi have been shocking. But there is no shape or organisation what's so ever.

We let them get back into (Southampton) position defensively and shockingly can't break them down.

It’s not as if Rodgers has bottled anything before is it?

Utter, utter, bonkers, horse shit thinking to play Castagne at CB. We needed to go to a four.
Quite, most of the time I’m willing to concede that I know **** all about football tactics but **** me it’s obvious what should have happened.

Not a single player with an acceptable performance in that half. We clearly miss Evans but we kept the same system so no excuses for our inability to attack.

Don't think I've seen a Leicester player run apart from chasing back desperately after cocking up.

We've left ourselves with too much to do, and even if we turn up for our traditional last 10 minutes I can't see us getting anything.

Sorry to be so negative but I can't see a positive to build on

Hmm my prediction isn’t going as planned. Hey ho 3-2 Citeh!!

I'm really not sure if I want to watch the 2nd half. This is winding me up too much. I think we've just thrown away our CL chance, in the space of 45 minutes.

Well I’m already £80 better off due to an early payout offer.. this was all rather predictable. Anyone has closely watched our last few performances and Newcastle’s then I’m not sure why everyone is so surprised?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669