Match Thread Leicester v Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great performance. Still think we look a bit suspect defensively and Ndidi needs to wake up a bit.

Forest are very poor, but we have been very good on the ball, pressed them and run them ragged.

When our defense has been tested there have been gaps that are concerning. Hopefully Evans and Faes just need to play together more to sort that out.

We looked more organised defending the set pieces, rather than standing and watching they all seemed to know what to do.

A very positive scoreline, and positive signs. Keep the same determination and no silly changes and we should score a couple more at least...

To add, Nottingham Forest are ****ing terrible.

They'll win 4-3 now.

**** my wife's clinic for having patients tonight. **** them.

I was actually okay with it earlier. But now, **** them.

Was supposed to miss the first half because of work. baby fitz managed to sneak over and press the airplane mode button on my laptop which has cocked the entire system up. He knew.

Without doubt the shittest Premier League team I've ever seen

Should walk away with six or seven here

Maddison simply superb

Shame about Vardy and Justin both being shite, but for everyone else its a ****ing walk in the park

Agreed. Even when they managed to hit the post on a one on one i didn't expect the goal. We've been quite wasteful and open defensively but coasting along.

Any reason why Forest don't have a sponsor on their shirt? Are they not allowed to put "Panama Papers" there?

Should walk away with six or seven here

Maddison simply superb

Shame about Vardy and Justin both being shite, but for everyone else its a ****ing walk in the park
Vardy's finishing will come. I'm just glad he's started to make those direct runs again. We've not seen that for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363