Match Thread Leicester v Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** of the day award goes the prick sitting behind me:

"Just ****ing play it forward and stop this passing shit. It doesn't work. Maresca can **** off, he don't know what the **** he's doing"

Sometimes I just think there should be a test you need to pass before being allowed in to the ground.
You could just turn around and say hello to me.

**** of the day award goes the prick sitting behind me:

"Just ****ing play it forward and stop this passing shit. It doesn't work. Maresca can **** off, he don't know what the **** he's doing"

Sometimes I just think there should be a test you need to pass before being allowed in to the ground.
Just turn around and say in your best comedy Allo Allo German voice, “Ze system ist all zat matters”.

3 shots 0 on target is not good enough for the quality of our players against this lot.

We need to do something different.

What a ****ing miserable cowardly team they are. ****ing shameful

However, 80% possession and their keepers got a ****ing fag on.

We've been terribly wasteful with the ball, KDH not even in the game, Vardy touched it about five times, and Justin playing like a total ****

**** me, cant let these wankers get away with a point

A flaw in this inverted full backs system is not having overlapping full backs to find another route in games like this.

I'd push Justin forwards on that side and get him to attack more while Preston aren't that interested in coming forwards. An extra body up the field to double up down that side.

We've been pretty poop ain't we.

Double change straight after the goal!

Nacho and Akgun for Vardy and Mavididi

Interesting...

Subs probably make sense with the amount of games but Vardy would probably do better no Preston will have to try and get out their own half and Nacho would have probably been better to begin with.

Subs probably make sense with the amount of games but Vardy would probably do better no Preston will have to try and get out their own half and Nacho would have probably been better to begin with.

Agree but maybe Maresca didn't expect Preston to sit quite so deep for 60 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566