Pre Match Leicester v Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.
So STHs can now go buy an additional ticket for a ‘guest’ and members can now buy two tickets instead of one

Why don’t they just put them on general sale FFS, it’s mental

Probably to keep radge pizza people out or something. A booking history should cover that. It's to remind us to buy memberships me thinks.

Probably to keep radge pizza people out or something. A booking history should cover that. It's to remind us to buy memberships me thinks.

It’s a ****ing crazy idea

Wankers

Gives you something else to moan about, Victor

You just keep waving your rattle and your clapper whilst wearing your half and half scarf and your Claude Puel badge, singing along to the goal music, you sad tinpot loser fanboy

You just keep waving your rattle and your clapper whilst wearing your half and half scarf and your Claude Puel badge, singing along to the goal music, you sad tinpot loser fanboy
Get off the fence and tell him what you really think of him you hedging bastard.

Word on the street is that there are a significant number of Roma fans based in the UK attempting to obtain tickets. Keeping it from general sale is the clubs attempt to stop this. From what I've heard, it has failed miserably which might make Thursday evening a bit spicy.

Get off the fence and tell him what you really think of him you hedging bastard.

He's the twat who thought Claude was a genius and revolutionising us, and that Vardy should be completely changing his game to suit Puel's style of play

'king retard

Only sad in your eyes, my Mum still loves me.

Don't you Mum,
Mum,
Mummmm.........

Word on the street is that there are a significant number of Roma fans based in the UK attempting to obtain tickets. Keeping it from general sale is the clubs attempt to stop this. From what I've heard, it has failed miserably which might make Thursday evening a bit spicy.
What is the predicted Xg of Roma fans obtaining tickets?

He's the twat who thought Claude was a genius and revolutionising us, and that Vardy should be completely changing his game to suit Puel's style of play

'king retard
Don't really hold a gripe do you?

'king retard
I seem to remember the occasion when I suggested that a young lady was scratching her nounou. I got slagged off for it. Could somebody please explain to me the rules on this forum.

I seem to remember the occasion when I suggested that a young lady was scratching her nounou. I got slagged off for it. Could somebody please explain to me the rules on this forum.

Snatch related conversations are always allowed

Anything goes so long as you don’t keep crossing and uncrossing your legs, thereby distracting the good posters on this forum.

Both of them.

Classic TB.

In the pre-match thread for our first European Semi Final in our history, all we're doing is arguing about fannies and Puel.

So.

Kasper

Ricardo
Fofana
Evans
Castagne

Tielemans
KDH
Maddison

Albrighton
Vardy
Barnes

Is that the side? If so, the only starting 11 omission for me would be Ndidi.

This is as strong a side as we have put out all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669