Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ity bollock chops. I think yesterday has broken me.
I feel your pain Pop. Imagine mine, i thought the KO was 20:15, and switched on just after that to glow in the fact that we were 1-0 up.

I missed the first half (which was at least decent) and had to sit and endure the shit fest of the second half.

Life's a bitch, aint it?

I feel your pain Pop. Imagine mine, i thought the KO was 20:15, and switched on just after that to glow in the fact that we were 1-0 up.

I missed the first half (which was at least decent) and had to sit and endure the shit fest of the second half.

Life's a bitch, aint it?
Mate. I'm judging you for not switching it off after their third to be honest.

We’re going to get royally bummed.

I would definitely get Big Wes in for this one.

We've obviously not seen him play in a while, but seeing as we've given him an extra year then I'd hope he's got enough to play in this.

We need some leadership and some backbone - Big Wes is our man.

Any news on Albrighton yet?

I assume he's out, in which case I think we will go for:

Kasper
Justin, Morgan, Evans, Fuchs
Ndidi, Praet
Perez, Tielemans, Barnes,
Vardy

We've got **** all chance. McGoldrick might overtake Vardy for the golden boot. Having seen the public apologies from some players for last night and then the manager giving apologies on their behalf but not for his absolute brain fart at half time....that's gotta be some great motivation there.

I'm not convinced by Praet these days (I was impressed by him at first though) or maybe it's the roll he's being asked to play.Maybe him and Ndidi together doesn't work.Otherwise, I reckon Graz Graz has called it close. I reckon we will see Wes, it's going to be that kind of battle. Maybe Bennett because he's equally old school.

Youri gets a bit of stick on here (and I understand why) but I reckon he has got a decent pass on him, one that can cause problems. I reckon there's a few that'd prefer to phone in sick though so maybe it'll be Hobson's choice.

I expect it will be:

Schmeichel
Bennett Morgan Evans
Justin Ndidi Tielemans Fuchs
Perez
Iheanacho Vardy

Ward, Choudhury, Mendy, Gray, Barnes, Praet, James, Jakupovic and Kolo Toure (anyone but a young player)

we only have 5 senior defenders available, we simply cannot play a back 5 with our current squad situation

Kasper

Justin Morgan Evans Fuchs

NDidi Praet Tielemans

Perez

Iheanacho Vardy​

Assuming no Maddison, Albrighton and Chilwell?

Kasper

Justin
Evans
Morgan
Fuchs

Ndidi
Tielemans
Barnes
Perez

Vardy
Nacho

that back four is ropey as ****, but I would like to see our club captain playing and we are slim on choices.

I'm not convinced by Praet these days (I was impressed by him at first though) or maybe it's the roll he's being asked to play.Maybe him and Ndidi together doesn't work.Otherwise, I reckon Graz Graz has called it close. I reckon we will see Wes, it's going to be that kind of battle. Maybe Bennett because he's equally old school.

Youri gets a bit of stick on here (and I understand why) but I reckon he has got a decent pass on him, one that can cause problems. I reckon there's a few that'd prefer to phone in sick though so maybe it'll be Hobson's choice.

Perhaps Praet has got a cob on about not playing enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566