Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're 1/100 to be promoted. We have 15 matches to play where we can gather knowledge for next season. Absolutely no point in playing people who won't be here. From here on in, I'd bench the out of contract players and not bother with Akgun either. Play some youngsters mixed with players we'll want next year and those we're not yet sure about.

Hermansen
Nelson
Coady
Doyle
Ricardo
Winks
Fatawu
Alves
Dewsbury-Hall
Mavididi
Daka

We're 1/100 to be promoted. We have 15 matches to play where we can gather knowledge for next season. Absolutely no point in playing people who won't be here. From here on in, I'd bench the out of contract players and not bother with Akgun either. Play some youngsters mixed with players we'll want next year and those we're not yet sure about.

Hermansen
Nelson
Coady
Doyle
Ricardo
Winks
Fatawu
Alves
Dewsbury-Hall
Mavididi
Daka
Why are you dropping Faes?

Hermansen
Nelson
Coady
Doyle
Ricardo
Winks
Fatawu
Alves
Dewsbury-Hall
Mavididi
Daka
You been sniffing the pavement again?

And still people take it for granted

The entitlement just never ends

I think there is a big difference between taking it for granted and saying let's play Nelson against the second bottom side in the league.

It's not entitlement, it's forward planning and risk management.

It's also not entitlement to say the chances of getting promoted are extremely high. There are,. It's a fact. We're all over this league.

I think there is a big difference between taking it for granted and saying let's play Nelson against the second bottom side in the league.

It's not entitlement, it's forward planning and risk management.

It's also not entitlement to say the chances of getting promoted are extremely high. There are,. It's a fact. We're all over this league.
That same near basement team we were lucky to draw against a mere three months ago?

You'd make maybe three changes to my suggested lineup. Hardly radical is it?

Over 25% of the team? Strongest team, get the win.

We play our best team available all season, pissing about with personnel should be and predominantly is the job of pre-season, not in the thick of a very high point scoring promotion race where one or two of possibly four are going to lose out.

Over 25% of the team? Strongest team, get the win.

We play our best team available all season, pissing about with personnel should be and predominantly is the job of pre-season, not in the thick of a very high point scoring promotion race where one or two of possibly four are going to lose out.

You ought to have a look at the league table.

You ought to have a look at the league table.
Ooh, look at me. I love my nerdy poo poo stuff but I can't cope with my nerdy poo poo stuff.

I believe I am fairly well versed in this kind of stuff, don’t you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566