Match Thread Leicester v Slavia Prague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it would be nice to have a right go at this. But we have to be realistic. Our squad cannot cope with three competitions. We are already in a mess due to injuries and overplaying.

Our chances of finishing top four improve going out. Our chances of winning the FA Cup improve going out.

Sad, but true. This is the best thing that can happen for our season.
I hope you are right BN the fact is he has set the team up badly yet again and showed his opposition no respect, there is a reason why he has never reached the last 16 in Europe.

Watching the replay, that was poor from Thomas. Looked like he just couldn't be bothered with trying to stop a shot

And when we go out to Brighton, will that be lovely too as it'll give us even more time to focus on the league?

What about when our players' confidence collapses again after going out of two cup competitions and we don't get European football next season? I can't wait for that, then we don't have to worry about more of these pesky cup competitions.

What's the point in having a team full of confident players all watching the games because they're injured and cannot play?

We simply don't have a deep enough or a good enough squad to pretend that we can compete for everything.

We look like the bitter team now.

Rodgers had very little commitment to winning this game in my opinion. And I'm right behind him on that. Get Maddison fit. Win the next four league games. Think about the FA Cup.

In fairness, we know that our squad is incredibly light. Having some many of our better players missing from the starting eleven is and always will be a problem.

I hope you are right BN the fact is he has set the team up badly yet again and showed his opposition no respect, there is a reason why he has never reached the last 16 in Europe.

Spot on

The fringe players have been particularly poor tonight.

Amartey so limited as a full back,

Thomas has been targeted by these and both goals have been near him.

Hamza was a complete passenger.

Under proving he’s nowhere near good enough.

Albrighton hopeless throughout.

When the commentator first said "Sidnei Tavares" I thought he was saying "similar to Mahrez"

Which would be nice wouldn't it... (not the sulking at the airport part)

Fofana
Praet
Maddison
Perez
Justin
Vardy
Soyuncu
Castagne
Evans
Ndidi

Have all been injured this season. It is unsustainable.

This defeat is not Unders fault. He's getting called out. But nearly every player has been shit.
True, but that doesn't give him a pass to be shit.

It's disappointing. Hamza and Under both, both could have taken the chance but, no, they've just wasted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263