Match Thread Leicester v Southampton - FA Cup semi final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too many beers already as I’m too bloody excited. Typical as someone mentioned that we get this far in the year we can’t attend. But despite that there is something about the FA Cup... all our local rivals have won it but never us ffs. I think, come the end, if we lose I’ll be” ah well, next year”. But if we win, my god I know I’ll be a bit tearful and ever so proud. One chance lads, and for some of you possibly the last. LETS ****ING DO THIS!!! COYB - 3-1 to the glorious Blue Boys!!

Maddison is on the bench.

Extended punishment or not fully fit? I assume/hope it's the latter.

Perez has a good record against Southampton though

Under is back on the bench too.

None of the kids today.

Not fully fit I’m sure. I suspect this hip injury is worrying them and they don’t want to push him too quickly given it is a recurrence from the start of the season

maddison has ****ed it hasnt he

Maddison is on the bench.

Extended punishment or not fully fit? I assume/hope it's the latter.

Perez has a good record against Southampton though

Under is back on the bench too.

None of the kids today.

Why would Maddison get an extended punishment and not Perez

Not fit enough to start ,or just a recognition that’s he’s been complete pony for a while now

None of the kids today.
Everyone of the players on the bench could be playing today at some point if needed.

Why would Maddison get an extended punishment and not Perez

Not fit enough to start ,or just a recognition that’s he’s been complete pony for a while now

Just a thought - maybe Maddison didn't react well when spoken to about it by the club. Or that he was being held to a higher standard.

Imagine it is a fitness issue but who knows

Perez has been pony for a lot longer than Maddison!

We can make 9 subs?!
You know what I mean....
When we had a bench full of kids the other week we knew that most would just sit and watch the game - everyone on the bench today has had first-team experience (Even Ward!)

Just a thought - maybe Maddison didn't react well when spoken to about it by the club. Or that he was being held to a higher standard.

Imagine it is a fitness issue but who knows

Perez has been pony for a lot longer than Maddison!
In guessing it's more to do with the fact the Brenda doesn't start those coming back from long term injury. Maddison will probably get 30 minutes.

I haven't been this nervous for a match since the string of 1-0 victories 5 years ago. We have to take this opportunity. Just getting to the final would be a big achievement and hopefully a step in the right direction for the club. No one remembers the semi finalists.

So... 2-1 to Southampton?

I haven't been this nervous for a match since the string of 1-0 victories 5 years ago. We have to take this opportunity. Just getting to the final would be a big achievement and hopefully a step in the right direction for the club. No one remembers the semi finalists.

So... 2-1 to Southampton?

I'm the opposite. Absolutely frothing at the gash with this one....9-0 isn't impossible. Someone's getting a hattrick for us and it's most likely to be one of the ****s (perez or madders)

You know what I mean....
When we had a bench full of kids the other week we knew that most would just sit and watch the game - everyone on the bench today has had first-team experience (Even Ward!)

I actually wasn't sure, the rules keep changing.

How many subs can be used today?

Southampton fans must be gritting their teeth watching this pre match coverage being all about us :047:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363