Pre Match Leicester v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huuuuge.

Win this and I'd hope we're more or less there.

It would be huge pressure on Ipswich and Leeds at least.

Southampton have to go for the win. A draw is meaningless for them.

With the way they play, the game should be very open.

That’s the worrying thing. As others have said it’s his confidence more than anything at the moment that worries me.

Despite the morons booing him on today, he did well. I think the modern terminology is that he pressed the front line very well. Much better than Vardy did.

The show reel of Vardy misses over the last few weeks would match anything from Daka.

I wouldn't start either on Tuesday.

Despite the morons booing him on today, he did well. I think the modern terminology is that he pressed the front line very well. Much better than Vardy did.

The show reel of Vardy misses over the last few weeks would match anything from Daka.

Still defending him. Daka was absolute shite when he came on. Again. Vardy gets a goal and assist and yet you still bang on about him being a bit shit.

You're a ****ing maniac. :043:

Southampton have to go for the win. A draw is meaningless for them.

With the way they play, the game should be very open.

Pressure is massively on them for that game. Hopefully we can stand up for a fight, exploit the space and their nerves and win this to almost wrap it up.

I'd go with the same again. A knackered Vardy is still a squillionty times better than Daka or Iheanacho and it seems Cannon is never, ever going to get a look in so JV plays.

I'd go with the same again. A knackered Vardy is still a squillionty times better than Daka or Iheanacho and it seems Cannon is never, ever going to get a look in so JV plays.
Although I’m (sentimentally obviously) inclined to agree, Vardy won’t last beyond nd (perhaps) 45 minutes on Tuesday so I would start with him and then change it at half time regardless of the score, I think.

Daka still looks like Bamby on ice at the moment, Vardy linked the play really well today and came deep to get involved. I would start Cannon if he is fit, the lad has better ball control and movement than Daka, I would bring Vardy on at around 65 mins.

Get this ****ing season over & done with & get some warm weather going. My brain has emerged from winter mode & it all feels wrong. I'm in need of summer, watching some racing, moaning about the euros & cancelling NOW TV til next season.

Just win 2 games & get this shit done. Had enough now.

Wow. Just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570