Pre Match Leicester v Spartak Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vestergaard is complete shite, and is up there as one of our biggest wastes of money we've spent.

Apparently a bug has struck the squad. Maddison and Barnes effected.

Ricardo probably out for this too. Albrighton still out.

I think we have to go strong here. A result is really important:

Kasper

Amartey
Soyuncu
Evans
Thomas

Tielemans
Soumare
Lookman
Perez

Nacho
Daka

Slightly concerned by the comment that Albrighton is still "a few weeks away". Two weeks ago he was supposed to be missing for 2-3 weeks.

No Ricardo, Barnes, Maddison, Justin, Fofana either.

Ndidi should start to see how he is for the weekend. Vardy, Tielemans and Evans should be protected.

Schmeichel
Amartey Vestergaard Soyuncu
Castagne Ndidi Soumare Thomas
Perez Daka Lookman

Subs to include: Ward, Jakupovic, Bertrand, Choudhury, Dewsbury-Hall, Iheanacho, Daley-Campbell, Tielemans, Evans, Vardy

I knew we should have worn protection when we played Arsenal
When you see 'bug' I think you should read 'Covid'. It's well known as lot of players haven't had the vaccine.

Although I have nothing to base that on other than gut feeling.

When you see 'bug' I think you should read 'Covid'. It's well known as lot of players haven't had the vaccine.

So you have it too then?

Well I’d happily state that it’s absolutely not ‘COVID’ as they are tested repeatedly throughout the week and are obliged to declare it when they get it - as we did with Bertrand

It‘s what they’ve said it is FFS - a sickness bug

Well I’d happily state that it’s absolutely not ‘COVID’ as they are tested repeatedly throughout the week and are obliged to declare it when they get it - as we did with Bertrand

It‘s what they’ve said it is FFS - a sickness bug

Where does it say that footballers that test positive are obliged to declare it? I was under the impression that they were adamant that it was the opposite. That players were entitled to privacy about it.

Read a report that 20% of people in hospital had not been vaccinated for COVID that means 80% were (public health England) I would surmise that the players are genuinely suffering from an autumnal bug.

Read a report that 20% of people in hospital had not been vaccinated for COVID that means 80% were (public health England) I would surmise that the players are genuinely suffering from an autumnal bug.
At least you read a report - I openly said it was wild speculation on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566