Match Thread Leicester v Sporting Braga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad with those changes. The more I've thought about where we are, the more I think it's right to rest Vardy.

Guess its

Kasper
Justin, Fofana, Fuchs, Thomas
Hamza, Youri
Under, Maddison, albrighton
Nacho

But could be Justin in back 3, Albrighton and Thomas Wing backs.
Kasper

justin fofo ****s

sharky bombscare thomas

Tielemans

under madders

nach

I fear that they will have the Braga rights by the end. Very tough game against our tired and depleted squad.

This is Tielemans 13th match in 62 days in four different countries and three different competitions.

He will get injured soon and we will regret flogging him like this.
I agree. He’s the one player in the starting line up that I would have preferred to be rested a bit.

I expect Braga to treat the ball a bit more carefully than Leeds and try and drag us out of position a bit more patiently with a bit more quality. Carvahal's teams always tried to play decent football and Braga are on a decent run of form.
Hopeful that Justin, Fofana and Fuchs can keep their shape well and Choudhury doesn't run around out of position like a junk yard dog. If he keeps it simple then we'll be better off.
interested to see how Under does from the start. Looking forward to a day we can play him Vardy and Barnes as a front three. Rapido.

17 year old midfielder. Played for the first team in pre-season a couple of years ago.
Played for the first team when he was 15?

Played for the first team when he was 15?
Perhaps 15 or 16 years old. Yes, he must be highly rated. In fact, Ive heard he makes Messi look like a bag of spanners.

i'm thinking

Schmeichel
Justin Fofana Fuchs
Albrighton Hamza Tielemans Thomas
Under Maddison
Iheanacho

Foxes wonderkid, dubbed the new Paul Gascoigne, currently being tracked by a host of top clubs

Nah I dunno
Would you say that he’s ‘highly thought of’ or just ‘well regarded‘?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363