Match Thread Leicester v Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amartey looks like how I would imagine I would look like if I was thrown into the team. Standing around without a ****ing clue about where I should be positioned or what I should be doing.

He's so anonymous that he makes Andy King stand out. The scouting network failed on that one.

Half decent second half of the first half

Best we have played for a long time

Should be well ahead by now

Vardy actually looks interested today!

3 good chances but all to his head. 2 of those he was in front of Slimani.

Amartey looks like how I would imagine I would look like if I was thrown into the team. Standing around without a ****ing clue about where I should be positioned or what I should be doing.

He's so anonymous that he makes Andy King stand out. The scouting network failed on that one.

totally disagree. Amartey has looked pretty decent but King is anonymous.

Slimani winning a number of Zieler's balls but not getting in the box with shots.

Mahrez not tracking back is exposing our left side leaving Simpson on his own.

Watchng a different game to me, then

Sunderland really are rubbish aren't they? Still, they've had their chances.

I'm actually mildly relieved. This could be a confidence giving performance for us. We're not good, not by a long chalk, but we're holding our shape and not getting over run. We could win this.

Still giving away possession (some sloppy passing) but so far, so good. Let's see...

He's scapegoat this week. Zeiler next week. doesn't matter that he's actually having a good game.

Zieler has been scapegoat for the past few weeks.

I must be watching a different game to the rest of you, I think he's been anonymous.

Are you sure you've not mistaken him for someone else?

He's been absolutely fine. He's done well to keep things tidy and has stitched play together very competently.

Playing much better than of late at the minute. A sucker punch goal will put pay to that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669