Match Thread Leicester v Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester is a ****ing joke atm.

Honestly this city will be on its arse before long because you ain't coming here unless you have to.

The roads are a joke

It is ****ING CARNAGE. I was stuck in traffic for about 90 minutes. I have abandoned the car about a zillion miles away and am walking a marathon to get to the ground. We better ****ing win.
There’s something in the air today, everywhere has been a total clusterfuck.

Photo isn’t too clear but you can probably make out the ****ing dipshit that got wedged under the crossing barrier on the other side as was making my way home today. Don’t know how long everyone was stuck there for as I turned around eventually.

This country….

IMG_1021.jpeg

A50 is fine

Just saying…..
Ooooohhhh, look at me on the A50 with no traffic being all sensible and leaving early taking note of traffic warnings. I’m sooooooo gonna have time for a sausage roll before kick off.

Prick.

Meanwhile, I have arrived visibly sweating and gasping for breath.

Two keepers on the bench…I mean is our academy really that bad that we can’t put one of those players on the bench??

There’s something in the air today, everywhere has been a total clusterfuck.

Photo isn’t too clear but you can probably make out the ****ing dipshit that got wedged under the crossing barrier on the other side as was making my way home today. Don’t know how long everyone was stuck there for as I turned around eventually.

This country….

View attachment 18140
At first glance I thought it said ‘no edibles’ on the dash screen. Now that is a damn fine reminder feature. Looks like it’s just the vape and good old fashioned resin tonight.

At first glance I thought it said ‘no edibles’ on the dash screen. Now that is a damn fine reminder feature. Looks like it’s just the vape and good old fashioned resin tonight.
It’s an optional extra, VW Dogging Tracker.

As you can see, no entries today…. Yet :047:

Would have thought Ben Nelson might have got a spot on the bench, assuming he is fit.
Why though? He’s got absolutely zero chance of making it on the pitch and I don’t think having him warm up, go through the motions, sit on a bench etc, etc… when he’s probably better off preparing for the academy games, is a good use of his time. I’d rather have the other goalie because we are, on the balance of probabilities, more likely to use him this season than we are Nelson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669