Leicester v Swansea - a tale of two cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Odds from #####

Other eventualities will be added as prices become available. Please ask if you want me to add something in particular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odds from #####

Other eventualities will be added as prices become available. Please ask if you want me to add something in particular.

Wellens and Briton to be sent off?????........To say they have previous is a bit of an understatement and the first time the two clash could turn pretty ugly.

Wellens and Briton to be sent off?????........To say they have previous is a bit of an understatement and the first time the two clash could turn pretty ugly.

:icon_bigg Not sure that it's something that I will find a price for but I would happily add it if I could. Should get the season off to a cracking start!

:icon_bigg Not sure that it's something that I will find a price for but I would happily add it if I could. Should get the season off to a cracking start!

There might be odds on any player getting a red card somewhere (knowing football today a very skinny price) but it will add a bit of spice to proceedings.

Bet 365, Tote, Sportingbet and Sky have priced up there 1st goalscorer odds today.

I'll add some later. Is there anybody you would particularly like to see in the list?

I'll add some later. Is there anybody you would particularly like to see in the list?

Well there is a Swansea player crying out to be backed as the bookies have him totally wrong.....Mark Gower who got a hat-trick last week and is 20/1 but I guess it's a case of likely City starting attack and midfield and then two or three of the shorter priced opposition for the pessimists top get stuck into.

I think you can narrow down Swansea to Dobbie, Pintado and Gower.

I guess if people want go for a defender (or other opposition player) they could be added in by request later.

First scorer and other bets added.

Don't hesitate to request other outcomes.

If you hadn't have said anything and it came in Boc wouldn't have had a leg to stand on

Perhaps you should read what #####'s rules say about 'obvious mistakes' before making a statement like that. All bookies will have a similar rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670