Match Thread Leicester v Tranmere, EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, clearly wants to try out the centre mdifield combination amongst a bunch of other changes.

Is this Ward’s first match since BR finally dropped him?

Ward is our backup keeper again then... Urgh. Hopefully Mads stays available all season.

Winks, Skipp and Ndidi against Tranmere... Understand wanting a look but this is not a midfield 3 I'd hope to see together a lot this season!

Despite all the mockery aimed in his direction (some of it from me, admittedly) I hope DW has a good game. Also I will be interested to see how Okoli, Ayew and Skip play for more than a couple of minutes of game time.

Any way to watch this?

Positive news that Coady is on the bench.

Notable absentees include Soumare and Cannon who must be close to being sold/loaned out.

Strange that there is no Golding involved. Of all the odd summer signings to date, this one is really rather puzzling.

Positive news that Coady is on the bench.

Notable absentees include Soumare and Cannon who must be close to being sold/loaned out.

Strange that there is no Golding involved. Of all the odd summer signings to date, this one is really rather puzzling.
This seasons Tom Cannon - we'll sell him next year for £2.5m without him getting much of a chance.

Tonight should be the ideal time for players like him to at least get some time as a sub - anyone in our squad should be better than their first choice counterpart and if they aren't as good as a bang average league 2 player, they shouldnt be here.

Surprised Hamza isn't starting this one, again ideal opportunity to get him match sharp in case he is needed.

Agree about Golding, was thinking the other day he has disappeared almost immediately. Fine for an academy player signed pretty much behind the scenes, but they did make a bit of a fanfare about his signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46