Match Thread Leicester v Villarreal PSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back on that challenge, it wasn't a horror one. Fofana ran across the tackle which made it seem much worse than it was. They always looks worse in slow motion. It was late, but not malicious in my opinion.

Even with the right leg swiping when the ball was miles away? He went to do him....

Am I sad **** for watching a Leicester friendly on my own with a bottle of Fino Sherry and playing Football Manager while she’s having a night out with her mates?
Surprised you haven’t had a couple to warm up for tomorrow.

I am shocked they left him on the pitch after though. Common sense would have him subbed for the good of all involved.

He’s lucky Hamza wasn’t playing.
One time I would have been fully behind Hamza in ‘asserting’ himself on the game.

Looking back on that challenge, it wasn't a horror one. Fofana ran across the tackle which made it seem much worse than it was. They always looks worse in slow motion. It was late, but not malicious in my opinion.
It was a total shocker in my opinion.
simply because he tackled with the leading leg and then scissored his back leg around to trap Fofana’s leg beneath. 100% premeditated filth

I've seen Vardy do worse. Choudhury does worse most times he plays.

Vardy dives in at the ball. Choudhury is a clumsy **** and could injure someone. Can't remember ever thinking that was their only intent tbh.

Shades of that horrid leg break in a pre season with Celtic many years ago. I can’t remember the lads name. Awful. It was reckless for a friendly. Just no need.

The worst injury I had was a snapped arm, while stood still in a ski lift queue. I’ve had some horrific challenges thrown at me in the years I played football, but always seemed to get away with it and yet did some proper damage doing nothing. Hey ho.

I managed to take a good picture of it though.

Although strictly it was more of a statement than a question…

shut up now.

Shades of that horrid leg break in a pre season with Celtic many years ago. I can’t remember the lads name. Awful. It was reckless for a friendly. Just no need.
Bobo Balde on Wesolowski.

I took an ex to Paris and we found a bar near the Moulin Rouge owned by a Celtic fan. While we put the world to rights about Lennon, Guppy and that tackle, she got a massive cob on and ****ed off to get the Metro… which had locked up by then.

Me and my man watched the highlights on the telly in the bar which included Vardy scoring at QPR in the promotion season. Didn’t even realise she’d left.

That was an argument and a half.

Bobo Balde on Wesolowski.

I took an ex to Paris and we found a bar near the Moulin Rouge owned by a Celtic fan. While we put the world to rights about Lennon, Guppy and that tackle, she got a massive cob on and ****ed off to get the Metro… which had locked up by then.

Me and my man watched the highlights on the telly in the bar which included Vardy scoring at QPR in the promotion season. Didn’t even realise she’d left.

That was an argument and a half.
Sounds like you had a good night.

I’m getting married tomorrow. That’s genuinely dampened my mood.
I’m getting married on Saturday.
My best man just texted me asking me if I’m excited for the big day, he’s a Man City fan…
Honestly feel deflated right now for Wes and the team. Villarreal came with completely the wrong attitude to a preseason friendly.
Enjoy tomorrow

I’m getting married on Saturday.
My best man just texted me asking me if I’m excited for the big day, he’s a Man City fan…
Honestly feel deflated right now for Wes and the team. Villarreal came with completely the wrong attitude to a preseason friendly.
Enjoy tomorrow
Congratulations mate have a good one!

Am I sad **** for watching a Leicester friendly on my own with a bottle of Fino Sherry and playing Football Manager while she’s having a night out with her mates?

Yes

You should be snorting coke off the shaven haven of a filthy big titted whore while her even bigger titted whore mate pegs you with an enormous dildo

****ing blokes nowadays FFS

Yes

You should be snorting coke off the shaven haven of a filthy big titted whore while her even bigger titted whore mate pegs you with an enormous dildo

****ing blokes nowadays FFS
We’ve got a pegging based honeymoon planned FFS, it’s better to share these things with a loved one.

It’s all about feelings and wellbeing now innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566