Match Thread Leicester v Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a strike though. The ****.

Brilliant hit, not a lot you can do about that.

But within the space of a few minutes, this game has gone it seems. We've played well! Devastated.

Well, we need to win and that means scoring goals. Right, how many shots have we had on target?
Anything could still happen. Maybe.

They are absolute quality.

Make the ball work really well. Drift into space. They could have had five. We could have had two.

Counter attacking football which is a joy to watch (unless you, like me are on the other end of it).

Done for I'm afraid as chasing the game will play into their hands.

I know I am biased but Konchesky has been rubbish again as has Knockeart.

Losing to the best to in the league and possibly one of the best goals I have ever seen.

I have only just been able to speak since then, what a strike!!

Game/season over for us I'm afraid though :(

EDIT - Jeff you bastard, only just seen the opening post was mine. I said someone else you start the thread! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
as has Knockeart.

In fairness though possibly the best chance we had was when we were running at them and Knocky had the ball but instead of anyone moving wide they all moved inside to hide behind Watford defenders. Add that to the awful defending for the first goal and it does make me wonder what we go through in training.

Deflated by that 2nd goal, and 2 so quickly.

Can still do it though. Nige needs to pick them up at half time. We don't deserve to be 2-0 down. If it had been 0-0 at half time, I'd have been happy with how it had gone.

No twitching at all as I will be ecstatically surprised if we can score three in the second half without reply.

We unfortunately will end the season in a damp squib.

I hope we don't though!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670