Pre Match Leicester v Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't a lot of fun leaving the ground that night. Forest lot were most displeased. Very different story after the second game though.

Had to google that, as I had thought it was Henderson rather than Fulop, came across a Roy Keane quote saying he was ‘Glad Clive Clarke had a heart attack’. I’m tolerant of some cocking behaviour, but that’s simply despicable

We're due a drubbing.

No idea on team selection beyond Kasper, Morgan, Chilwell and that Silva won't play.

Literally anything else is possible.
Why are we due a drubbing?
Personally, I think we are due to give someone a drubbing, maybe tomorrow?

Had to google that, as I had thought it was Henderson rather than Fulop, came across a Roy Keane quote saying he was ‘Glad Clive Clarke had a heart attack’. I’m tolerant of some cocking behaviour, but that’s simply despicable
It was Henderson in the abandoned game.

Why are we due a drubbing?
Personally, I think we are due to give someone a drubbing, maybe tomorrow?

Because we get ****ing hammered semi regularly.

You are right though, we are due to score more than 1 goal in a game at some point, and sadly for us, this would constitute a drubbing with how things have been in front of goal this season.

Today begins a run of nine matches in thirty two days.

Two games against Man City, one against Spurs, one at Chelsea and one at Everton. The other fixtures are Watford and Cardiff at home and Fulham and Palace away. Those last four are vital games to win to keep the pressure off the others.

We're going to need to do plenty of rotating of the squad, and get a bit lucky, to be in decent shape at the end of it.

In our squad, I only really see Chilwell and Mendy playing consistently well at the moment. The rest are all blowing hot and cold (at best). We're truly at a crossroads in the season.

We need Vardy back to his best and, to do that, we need to give him some service. We need some of the young kids to step up and score some goals - Maddison, Gray, Iheanacho, etc. We've got to be better creatively. We also need to defend better, especially at set pieces.

Watford are a better side than many give them credit for. I think they've been run fabulously for the last few years. Tough game today but we need to find a win.

Watford head coach Javi Gracia: "They (Leicester) have good players. I like the way they are playing this season. It will be a very demanding game for us."

I mean, there's being polite and talking up your opponents and then there's just plain piss taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757