Pre Match Leicester v West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

Time for a win. kasp, simpson, moore, morgan, de laet, cambiasso, james, drinkwater, mahrez, vardy, ulloa please! 3-0 win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we just decide to go for them and use our best weapon (attack) rather than dithering through the match hoping for a clean sheet. 5-3 is better than 0-0.

Although we must maintain our current 1 point/game average to have a decent chance of safety this is a game we could take all 3 points if we perform to our capabilities ie Kasper keep a clean sheet, defence stay focused and alert, boss the midfield, create chances DONT GIVE THE BALL TO THE OPPOSITION, STICK THE BALL IN THE NET!!! were overdue a decent performance Kasper is due a clean sheet, Ulloa is due a goal. We must make changes from the previous starting 11 but we can win this Sort the players heads out.. tell them WBA are a top 4 club, anything just get us back to how we were and what we are capable of, I refuse to lose my confidence expectations and as always im predicting a win this time 1-0 Ulloa,must avoid the dreaded bottom3 for Christmas

If we aren't winning by half time it will be painful to be in that stadium.

Sadly, this is true - the boo boys will be out in force, bless 'em

Ordinarily, I'm a great advocate of the boo. It's one of the most satisfying and significant things a fan can do.

However, in this situation, it would be preposterous. There has to be some respect and patience.

I can't say I could trust myself if we have a win free November mind.

Interestingly, we're still matching Cardiff's record last season exactly. They'd won/drew/lost the same as we have by this stage.

Cardiff beat Swansea in their tenth game.

Ordinarily, I'm a great advocate of the boo. It's one of the most satisfying and significant things a fan can do.

However, in this situation, it would be preposterous. There has to be some respect and patience.

I can't say I could trust myself if we have a win free November mind.
Really?

Absolutely. I prefer cheering but reserve the right to do whatever is appropriate really.
I can agree that it feels good to let out some frustration or anger. But one of the most satisfying things a fan can do? Nah.....
And it has to be in a situation that deserves it. Like that game against Stoke in 2008.

An intriguing 2 all draw with some goals scored by Fay Fife and Al Pellay (if fit).

Get Wasyl to scythe Berahino at the kneecaps as soon as he walks off the team bus and we'll be fine.

4-1 McAuley, Howard x 3.

Stuart Attwell is the referee in his first game back in the Premier League.

Attwell's presence reduces this game to little more than random chance. I'm unsure whether or not this is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566