Pre Match Leicester v West Bromwich Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn, I miss the Chuckle Brothers
Vardy, I want to see you hitting the target today. It's time to break that duck.
Soyuncu, please don't shit yourself and give the ball away in the penalty area. Evans, please don't get drawn out of position to concede a sloppy shit goal for the umpteenth time this season. Maddison, stop being a bellend!

And remember - NO SLACKING

Don't like it as a set-up against these If i'm honest.

Full backs needing to provide all of the attacking width, and yet deal with all of the counter attacking that WBA will try and do.

This plus the fact that non of our full backs have offered anything remotely decent in an attacking sense since the 1st half of the season.

If WBA have a consistent strength, it is set pieces. If we have a consistent weakness, it is set pieces. Therefore, it is both sensible and entirely necessary for us to play three central defenders.

I agree that our weakness is wide. The experiments with Ricardo or Castagne at left back have been a shambles. If it's not Justin, it has to be Thomas, if it's not Thomas, it has to be Fuchs.

What tends to actually happen is Fofana ends up most often at right back with Castagne pushing into midfield. In such a situation, it surely makes sense to select Albrighton instead there. When did Castagne actually do anything of note?

Personally, I'd start with Iheanacho, Perez and Maddison as the forward players and have Vardy on the bench. He won't survive eight matches in the next month so I think we should be sensible with him. BR won't of course.

Vardy, I want to see you hitting the target today. It's time to break that duck.
Soyuncu, please don't shit yourself and give the ball away in the penalty area. Evans, please don't get drawn out of position to concede a sloppy shit goal for the umpteenth time this season. Maddison, stop being a bellend!...

Three of those things are possible, one isn't.

I think that’s a lovely balanced side and I always feel confident when the 3 CB’s are playing along with Wilf.

We don’t have anyone who can play wing back effectively at the moment, plus West Brom like a counter attack nowadays.

I’d go 4 at the back for this one.

Schmeichel

Castagne
Fofana
Evans
Ricardo

Ndidi
Tielemans

Perez
Iheanacho
Maddison

Vardy

Until we get Barnes back, I don’t think we’ll be doing anything other than playing with wing backs.

Seriously, they are ****ing rubbish

Three or four nil against these duffers. Easy Peasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861