Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to leave home at 7 but was up well before my alarm went off. Now on the train at Preston.

A 90-mile drive and then three different trains. Why do we do it?

This time last week I was having breakfast in Wetherspoons at Sunderland after a 6-hour train trip the previous evening. Why did I do it?

Shitting myself then; shitting myself now, even though I'm at home. Why does it get to us?

I'm 100% confident we will get a result this afternoon. Or am I?

1.30 feels like a lonnnnng wait today.

Very nervous for this. Key is to attack with pace and precision like we have much of the season. Think despite all our recent clean sheets, it will be attack that is key today.

Very nervy but we are 20 points ahead of West Ham! We can do this.

It should actually be a good game between two good sides. Let's just hope we can enjoy it

A 90-mile drive and then three different trains. Why do we do it?

This time last week I was having breakfast in Wetherspoons at Sunderland after a 6-hour train trip the previous evening. Why did I do it?

Shitting myself then; shitting myself now, even though I'm at home. Why does it get to us?

I'm 100% confident we will get a result this afternoon. Or am I?

I'm confident of a win today. Thanks to Sky my wife's birthday is 6 days later this year so they better win else it's more reason for me to get wrong.

West Ham are a good team who could cause us problems. But as has been said, we are 20 points better than them and have beaten then both times we have played them this season.

Yes, Payet is class and Carroll could be a threat (he could also be completely anonymous). But the reality is that if we play to our maximum we should win. And even if we drop points today, with a 7 point lead before kick-off we will still have the title firmly in our grasp.

And no, it is not inevitable that we will slip up at some point. It's possible but by no means inevitable.

It's meant to be today, it normally does fall on the 17th and has done since she was born. It's now next Saturday.

Bully!!

a lot of people waiting for us to slip up but im waiting for Tottenham to slip up so we can wrap this title up. We have proved this season that when we do lose a game we come back strong and quickly, when Tottenham slip up we will boot them when there down. If we perform with the same attitute/desire we will take this lot

Just about to set off. Can't tell if it's nerves or a hangover but I've struggled to get off the toilet this morning.

Updates to follow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670